www.figureutopia.com now canada open! UPDATE: THREEA IRON MAN THREEZERO WALKNG DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey people, well been collecting for a while now mostly in the high end market HT being my preferance. So I decided about 6 months ago that instead of only being a collector, that I would like to share my passion with others and actually serve as a retailer for this amazing high end market. Today I present to you my very own ecommerce shop:
qosjt1.jpg

www.figureutopia.com

Figure Utopia is based in Canada. My aim is provide customers with a wide range of items mainly focusing in the high end market. As my business grows, I will add more items such as NECA smaller scale figures which should arrive very soon. If you take a look at my site, you will see I have a little discount system going on, so the more you buy the more you save!

My ultimate goal is to really have fun with this. I honestly just want to meet interesting peps and to really bond with the collector community.
Thanks for taking a look and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Oh and if you want, make sure to like us at www.facebook.com/figureutopia ;)

Last edited:
Re: New store www.figureutopia.com now open!!! Update thread

Will you be carrying Kotobukiya and other products? I assume your based in Montreal?

Yup montreal :)
I could definitely carry kotobukiya products, if interest it there. I will carry more NECA products such as the small preds, aliens and also will carry marvel legends from hasbro. Its a growing process, will add little by little. Do you need anything in particular?

Yup montreal :)
I could definitely carry kotobukiya products, if interest it there. I will carry more NECA products such as the small preds, aliens and also will carry marvel legends from hasbro. Its a growing process, will add little by little. Do you need anything in particular?

I'm buying most of not all the Bishoujo line, DC Bombshells, some CS Moore, Sideshow, HTs, HCG, GG statues just to name a few lol

Last edited:

Nice to see another Canadian shop pop up. Looking forward to what's to come :)

Good luck with your enterprise! :)

Thanks guys I appreciate it!!! I am looking to import some neca preds series 10,11 as well as pacific rim series 2... Is their any interest for these?

Re: New store www.figureutopia.com now open!!! SUPER ALLOY ANYONE???

Hey guys looking to bring in super alloy iron man figures both 1/4 and 1/12, any interest from fellow canucks??? (Of course others are invited as well :) )

As a fellow Canuck I'll say I have interest in anything and everything Batman related.

But you're going to need a chart that stipulates the weight:cost calculations for shipping.

Yea all I have is the shipping calculator up at the moment.

Sweeeet. Good luck!

Thanks!!!!!:clap

Soon to arrive:

NECA PREDATORS SERIES 10
NECA PACIFIC RIM SERIES 2

I also ordered:

18'' pacific rim gipsy
NECA PREDTORS SERIES 11
NECA ALIENS SERIES 2
ENTERBAY BATTTLE DAMAGED T 800
NECA ROBOCOP ED DELUXE

Cool site. :clap

Hey guys looking to bring in super alloy iron man figures both 1/4 and 1/12, any interest from fellow canucks??? (Of course others are invited as well :) )

Yes. I'm looking to p/o the 1/4 Mark 42 but I can't find PI Super Alloy figures on there though?

Thanks for the compliment!
The PO for mark 42 is not out yet :) As soon as the distributors let`s us know, I will have the PO up :)
I`m actually about to put up the po for starboost and warmachine. Gotta make a section for PI.

no prob :)

Re: www.figureutopia.com now canada open!!! SUPER ALLOY ADDED AND KOTOBUKIYA HULK!!!

I have added Super alloy figures for preorder as well as hulk fine art statue from kotobukiya. Cheers:rock2

Re: www.figureutopia.com now canada open!!! UPDATE NOV 10TH ADDED NECA,DC DIRECT ETC

Ok guys so I added more neca items, dc direct. Most of the stuff is preorder which should come in really soon :)
Edit:
Pacific rim knifehead 18''
Pacific rim series 2 set (singles may be up when stock is received)
neca preds series 10 and 11

Last edited:

Cool site. :clap

Yes. I'm looking to p/o the 1/4 Mark 42 but I can't find PI Super Alloy figures on there though?

Hey man I will have the po up tonight :) He is actually retailing for a little more then the others, but I have a coupon on my site, you might be able to take advantage of ;)

Back