• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I always find these things too late! :monkey2

6b09e3b2.jpg

If you guys hear about any limited Halloween stuff that's released PLEASE let me know. I live for the Holiday. I also missed out on these beautiful creations...

25c9d41f.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2

Just buy a better guitar and send it to Josh. :lecture

Professional painting is a route. I would like to add some sparkle too. :monkey5

Though I would hate to spend a lot of money on a guitar and mar it permanently. I am usually the kind of guy who likes to keep things all original and pristine. When I installed strap Locks on my electrics I made sure to find screws that fit perfectly so I wouldn't make the hole any larger than it already was. On my Gibson I had to buy two different types of strap locks to do this. Good lord I am an ana l:lol

Man. I was the exact opposite. If I got bored and there were markers around I would draw all over my guitar... stickers everywhere. :lol

Dunno if you consider Alien stuff as Halloween-fit, but I know that in association with RH GIGER, IBANEZ has released two limited edition guitars last year. You should be able to find pictures very easy on the net. I used to play the guitar, and was on the fence, but then i realized, it would just be another guitar, sitting in the corner of the living room to look at. And so I passed. Last year they where available for about $700.

That Alien guitar sounds very interesting... I will definitely have to look up a picture of that. :rock

Usually as for as electrics are concerned, I love Gibson Les Pauls and PRS guitars. Those suit me the best...but I can always make exceptions. :D

Oh man, awesome!! I am going to order a pair. The orange laces will really set these shoes off... and give them even more of a theme. :rock Thanks for the heads-up Zack. :rock

Back