• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Zelda Link Between Worlds Collector's Edition UK-PAL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARCADE

Super Freak
Reaction score
GAME just cancelled my preorder of the collector's edition of this game which came in a bigger box with a poster and musical chest like you see the ones in the game to store your 3DS game due to it being too heavy to ship overseas.

If anyone can do me a solid and pick one up for me at retail (prefer if you could preorder it to ensure getting one) I'd paypal for it and shipping to the US.

Would be helping out a long time Zelda fan that's tired of ebay and the scalpers. Appreciate anyone who can help. Cheers.

I will help you out buddy is it the £50.00 version you are after?
As long as you pay the shipping and what not I see n problem.
But I will only send tracked post to you but depending on the weight it could be costly , as sending a 1/6 head to USA tracked costs £9.10

I will help you out buddy is it the £50.00 version you are after?
As long as you pay the shipping and what not I see n problem.
But I will only send tracked post to you but depending on the weight it could be costly , as sending a 1/6 head to USA tracked costs £9.10

I apologize for the late reply. It was the one that was for the Nintendo 3DS and I doubt GAME still has them in stock anymore. It came with a poster and Musical Chest to store the games in. If you do find it then I would be interested. But sadly I feel I'll have to wait for ebay prices to go down.

Back