• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Vintage Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimjimmyjones85

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know I know... What does this have to do with Sideshow... Nothing... Why am I not on Rebelscum or Ebay... I want to turn to my fellow freaks.

I am looking to complete my complete loose Vintage Star Wars figure collection.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here we go:

• 8D8
  • A-Wing Pilot
  • Amanaman
  • At-At Driver
  • AT-ST Driver
  • B-Wing Pilot
  • Barada
  • Bespin Security Guard (A.A.)
  • C-3PO w/ removable limbs
  • Chief Chirpa
  • Death Star Droid
  • EV-9D9
  • FX-7
  • General Madine
  • Han Solo in Trench
  • Imperial Dignitary
  • Klaatu Skiff Guard outfit
  • Lando Calrissian General's Pilot Outfit
  • Logray
  • Luke Skywalker in Battle Poncho
  • Luke Skywalker in Hoth Gear
  • Luke Skywalker in Jedi Knight Outfit
  • Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
  • Lumat
  • Nikto
  • Paploo
  • Power Droid
  • R2-D2 w/ pop up Lightsaber
  • Princess Leia in Combat Poncho
  • Rebel Commander
  • Romba
  • Squid Head
  • Teebo
  • TIE Fighter Pilot
  • Tusken Raider
  • Ugnaught
  • Walrus Man
  • Warok
  • Yak Face
  • Yoda

Any help is appreciated. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Good luck man!

Did you start a similar thread over at Rebelscum? Guys in the vintage area should be able to hook you up :duff

Bump it up every few days to let people know you are still looking. I didn't get all of the figures I needed at once, but picked up at least half of the remaining ones I was looking for off of RS.

Also be sure to check the sales threads there, many of the figures you're looking for can be had on the cheap.

Would you mind keeping an eye out for me. If you can, hit me up and I'll give you an idea of range.

Are you looking for a specific condition and do they need to be complete? I still have some of mine from a long, long time ago, but they were obviously played with and chances are not complete.

I may have some doubles you need, do you have any doubles you may want to trade.

I wish... if I do they are not complete and that is really what I am trying to do, get to 100% complete set.

Ok, I will figure what double I have probably next week and let you know what I have. I think I will have 3-4 ROTJ figures your looking for.

Back