• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Trick r Treat Sam Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickrtreater

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have collected Horror dolls for many years, and have recently found myself way too interested in Trick r Treat. I am looking for a Sam (Sideshow) from the film.
I would consider a new one, but used without a box is just fine, too. I have a ton of feedback with eBay and with the Living Dead Dolls Forums.
Please let me know if you can help me out or point me in the right direction for obtaining this ultimate Halloween collectible.
I'm not rich, but I am willing to pay a premium for him.
Thanks, All.

I have collected Horror dolls for many years, and have recently found myself way too interested in Trick r Treat. I am looking for a Sam (Sideshow) from the film.
I would consider a new one, but used without a box is just fine, too. I have a ton of feedback with eBay and with the Living Dead Dolls Forums.
Please let me know if you can help me out or point me in the right direction for obtaining this ultimate Halloween collectible.
I'm not rich, but I am willing to pay a premium for him.
Thanks, All.

Ive seen afew on ebay recently. Not sure if they are still available but they arnt cheap

I wish I had this too!
It was $90 when it first came out and I had the $25 off voucher from the bluray but never used it. Regret it so much now!

Back