• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: The old Hot Toys Bruce Wayne head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglor

Super Freak
Reaction score
This one:

Batman%20Bruce%20Wayne%20head.jpg

I don't care what condition it's in. It will be covered with a balaclava, so all I ask is that the mouth and eyes look good.

Thanks. :)

Almost forgot to bump.

I'm still looking for this guy.

As a point of reference, there is one of these available on ebay for $40. https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Hot-Toys-TDK-Bruce-Wayne-Christian-Bale-likeness-Action-Figure-HEAD-/220879944746?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D3805994910944583172#ht_500wt_1321

I realize that's a good deal, but it's still more than I want to pay. So if anyone has one that's beat up and missing the neck, and you just wanna get rid of it, let me know. :peace

Doesn't that one have styled hair though? Kind of poofy?

I like the old HT head for the balaclava look because the hair is pretty tight to the head and wont make the mask look all misshapen.

Doesn't that one have styled hair though? Kind of poofy?

I like the old HT head for the balaclava look because the hair is pretty tight to the head and wont make the mask look all misshapen.

Exactly. The old BW head has slicked hair and looks great with the balaclava. That's how I have mine.

Got it, didn't think about that, just about the eyes and mouth. I know I paid $60.00 for mines a few months ago, but with this new CB sculpt maybe the price has dropped. I know you said you saw it for $40.00 on ebay. Good Luck.

P.S. Since it's going to be covered anyways, you could always dremel off the pompadour.

I don't care what condition it's in. It will be covered with a balaclava, so all I ask is that the mouth and eyes look good.

Thanks. :)

I read this quickly, and read it as "it will be covered with baklava,"

Which really, is probably a great potential custom.

Back