• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow terminator 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulromi

Freaked Out
Reaction score
If anybody has one they want to sell please let me know. This is the endoskeleton I'm looking for by the way.

If anybody has one they want to sell please let me know. This is the endoskeleton I'm looking for by the way.

I took the very same road as you my bro. I purchased the 1/4 SIDESHOW ENDO first. Then I sold it and purchased this and never looked back:

IMG_1014.jpg

By the way just look at the 2 side by side. The Small Endo is the SIDESHOW 1/4 scale:horror

DSC00687.jpg

wow....what's the price difference though? With the pricing of some of these things isn't it worthwhile to get the 1:2 endo - thats still available to me for 2000.

I took the very same road as you my bro. I purchased the 1/4 SIDESHOW ENDO first. Then I sold it and purchased this and never looked back:

IMG_1014.jpg

By the way just look at the 2 side by side. The Small Endo is the SIDESHOW 1/4 scale:horror

DSC00687.jpg

yes the small one looks really crappy......wanna sell it to me???:naughty

wow....what's the price difference though? With the pricing of some of these things isn't it worthwhile to get the 1:2 endo - thats still available to me for 2000.

Price for a Cinemaquette T 800 is $1500-$1600 US dollars.
Price for Sideshow T 800 is $800-$900

At least I am pretty certain those prices are correct!

not too much written about it though....but with the new movie coming out I'm pretty sure it will be a safe investment. This damn cdn dollar is killing me though!

Paul, I doubt the Canadian dollar has anything to do with it. You have damn good taste and that's gonna cost you...:eek:

Back