• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Spider-Man 1:1 Bust - Red and Black Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the going rate on these is bout 600........i wouldnt go a penny higher :rolleyes:

the going rate on these is bout 600........i wouldnt go a penny higher :rolleyes:

If anyone can go cheaper than $600 than I'm a buyer, which I think is fair since the last one on Ebay sold for $500 shipped. Again, I need it with the original Sideshow shipper as well. Just let me know.

what's up with the spidey on ebay, no shipper?

He wants $575 + shipping, which will go well over $600 total. And when one just ended for $500 shipped, I'd rather hold out for a cheaper one.

He wants $575 + shipping, which will go well over $600 total. And when one just ended for $500 shipped, I'd rather hold out for a cheaper one.

you could always do the live.com discount

you could always do the live.com discount

The live.com discount is a definitely a good idea, but I'd still have to shell out the $600 + upfront. And if the last one sold for only $500 shipped, that's not really that much of a "deal." If anyone on here wants to list theirs on Ebay, let me know and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back