• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Spider-Man 1:1 Bust - Red and Black Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for the Sideshow Spiderman 1:1 Life-Size Bust in MINT CONDITION. I'm looking for the Red and Black version, not the Symbiote version. It also must have its original color box AND Sideshow brown shipper. Please post or PM me if you have one for sale. :cool:

u should have checked out ebay bro, one ended a couple hrs ago at a great price.

u should have checked out ebay bro, one ended a couple hrs ago at a great price.

Yeah, I saw that one but I had emailed the seller and there was some issues with the box. :monkey2 So I passed. It ended at great price, but I didn't want to bid because of the box. (As crazy as that may sound to some. :lol)

what was wrong with the box? and i hope u mean the colored box and not the brown one.......

Yeah the color box. :lol (Not the shipper. I'm not that bad.) He said the glue was coming undone at the seem, which some may sound trivial to some, but I never got a response to the extent of it. So I passed. There'll be others. I don't mind paying a little more for a near-mint/mint box. Plus, I just purchased the Symbiote Bust (from B and N) and the Modern Thing PF this weekend, so I better slow it down. :horror

The glue often comes loose from the seam of the boxes. I just reapply sopme elmers and then use some tape on the inside seam.

yeah i passed on the symbiote and i have both the reg spidey and venom bust, even the great price didnt make me want it anymore than before. but 2 b honest those boxes come apart real easy, u could just glue the seem up easily, i have a couple sideshow boxes that has happened 2. no biggie, but i would say dont spend more than 600 for one. i would rather have the seem come apart then a big gash or somethin

The glue often comes loose from the seam of the boxes. I just reapply sopme elmers and then use some tape on the inside seam.

Again, this is my ADD kicking in. :lol I really need to slow down on the buying so for me, if its not a "perfect price" and "perfect piece" I'm going to pass. Anything like that scares me away from Ebay pieces. But I will say, the piece did end at one heck of a deal. So congrats to the person who got it. :rock

yeah i feel ya on that, it took me awhile to start slowing down.....bout 13k later

yeah i passed on the symbiote and i have both the reg spidey and venom bust, even the great price didnt make me want it anymore than before. but 2 b honest those boxes come apart real easy, u could just glue the seem up easily, i have a couple sideshow boxes that has happened 2. no biggie, but i would say dont spend more than 600 for one. i would rather have the seem come apart then a big gash or somethin

The price is what attracted me to the Symbiote. I couldn't pass it up. I've never owned a 1:1 bust and I always said the only one I'll get is Spidey.

Again, I'll be the first to admit. I'll pass on awesome deals if something isn't to my liking..........Yes, this is something I'll learn to get over one day. :lol

And I know I've been criticized here on the boards about my "shipper box" clause too. I own quite a few Sideshow PF's and ONLY ONE doesn't have the brown shipper and that's because I got it from a very honorable seller here, it was a hard to find "grail," and I got it at the "perfect" price. I will say however that I'm slowly learning the Shipper doesn't really mean that much to people.....except me. :D

2 each his own, i 2 have the shipper box with most my ss stuff, but i dont plan on selling my stuff, so the colored box is the only must for me :)

2 each his own, i 2 have the shipper box with most my ss stuff, but i dont plan on selling my stuff, so the colored box is the only must for me :)

I know, I know.......You're probably thinking: "He's going to learn the hard way." :lol But I do think my "high standards" have saved me a lot of trouble from deals that seem to good to be true especially when it comes to Ebay. :google Now don't get me wrong, I know I've passed on deals that I probably should have taken sellers up on, but we live and learn. :cool:

I guess you didn't see it, but Barnes and Nobles is having a sales on some random SSC stuff. They have a Symbiote for only $199 plus free shipping.

he wants the red one, he already got that symbiote i believe..........

What are you looking to pay, I might be willing to part with mine; and everything is mint.

:wave

No deals yet. Keep those PMs coming.

I've got a Symbiote Bust on the way that needs a "brother."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back