• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Sideshow hulk premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got it.

Anyway, nvm, let the thread die for the time being. I'll bump it some other time.
Paying $3,300 for the Pred CM, and I need to save up the cash. Plus some other stuff coming this month as well.

Woah... You're paying $3,300 for a CM predator?!?!?! Why?!?! Doesn't it sell for $2000?

Yep. If our dollar wasn't doing so bad, it would've been way cheaper probably.

i'm trying to hold off of purchasing large ticket items right now. give it 6 months to a year and the usd is going to go in the tank. most everyone is predicting it. and with the debt and the constant printing of money it's only a matter of time.

unfortunately, it will hurt others along the way.

Sorry to bump this, but I thought it'd be better than making a whole new thread:

I've tried to resist, but I can't: I want a Premium Format (Green) Hulk. What pushed me over the edge is my reasoning that it might be just about the right size to pass off as a 1/6 Hulk to set next to my Hot Toys Iron Man.

eBay is a wasteland right now, nobody's selling. Any of you guys?

edit: I do have some stuff I could trade, in addition to cash... I won't list everything, but we can talk if interested.

Last edited:
:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 Oh no... not this thread.

It would be better to start a new thread. Plus, that would be your own personal thread. :)

This thread brings back too many painfull memories. :( :monkey2

No one sold you one of these bad boys yet?....Come on people, help the Tugg out!!!!

It will...just think what Les Grossman would do! :banana:lol

And at least you have the Pred CM!

He'd probably call everyone who has a Hulk on this board, and tel them to give it to him, and if they don't he'd probably tell them to ^^^^ their own faces or something....... I just may do that.

Ah yes, the CM :monkey4

Na, it's pretty cool. You need to get it! Tell me you will one day!!

He'd probably call everyone who has a Hulk on this board, and tel them to give it to him, and if they don't he'd probably tell them to ^^^^ their own faces or something....... I just may do that.

Ah yes, the CM :monkey4

Na, it's pretty cool. You need to get it! Tell me you will one day!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

do you want me to close the thread Tugg so no-one can hurt you again ??
Just lemme know
xx :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back