• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Sideshow hulk premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I quit for a bit, but now after seeing the rising prices, I realised I needed to get one now.

I understand your confusion.
I do these things sometimes. :huh

I was thinking about you yesterday. I bought a green hulk for a very good price and was wondering if you had got one yourself. I had not seen your thread bumped so I figured you had. Prices are definately rising (most likely due to the release of Abomination) so keep looking.

Oh and Happy New Year:fireworks:blissy:duff:chug

:lol:lol no worries :lol:lol

I do these things sometimes. :huh[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about you yesterday. I bought a green hulk for a very good price and was wondering if you had got one yourself. I had not seen your thread bumped so I figured you had. Prices are definately rising (most likely due to the release of Abomination) so keep looking.

Oh and Happy New Year:fireworks:blissy:duff:chug

Congratulations on getting your Hulk!
Yeah, I'll have too keep looking, 'cos prices will only go up.

And Happy New Year!

:lol:lol no worries :lol:lol

I do these things sometimes. :huh
[/QUOTE]

Cool. :duff
Happy New Year man!

Woot!!! Girlfriend reports that he was just delivered and sitting just inside the door waiting for me.

Ahhh, working the evening shift? It sucks huh? I received my Pred Maquette by UPS a few months ago and I had to wait til midnight to look at it...:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back