• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Sideshow hulk premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you didn't win one of the 4 on eBay?

since you ended up with one of them, if you don't mind me asking. how much did they all sell for??

i was watching them on my ebay, but i hate it when i have more than one page on there, is such a pain in the ass to reload the numerous pages, harder to keep track of it.

it would be nice if ebay had a home page capable of handling like 50 + items,

since you ended up with one of them, if you don't mind me asking. how much did they all sell for??

i was watching them on my ebay, but i hate it when i have more than one page on there, is such a pain in the ass to reload the numerous pages, harder to keep track of it.

it would be nice if ebay had a home page capable of handling like 50 + items,

I bought mine from Vader Al. I was just trying to help out easports08 with the eBay info.

Well, it seems like everyone is able to get a Hulk except me.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for those that got it... but... you know...

Maybe if someone buys one, and sells it to me... :) :naughty
You're not losing money... win/win. :)

Man, I am rooting for you! Are you checking Ebay or is it that most of those sellers won't ship to Australia?

Somebody wanted to bust in and wish you luck. You're going to love this guy when you get him. I like him much better than my grey one.

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

Never got it.

Anyway, nvm, let the thread die for the time being. I'll bump it some other time.
Paying $3,300 for the Pred CM, and I need to save up the cash. Plus some other stuff coming this month as well.

I was just toying with your emotions :emperor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back