• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Medicom RAH Jojo's Bizaare Adventure... Jotaro Kujo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasMuse

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I realize this may be a long shot, AND how much may be asked for these based on ebay prices.

The one I want the most is the part 6 version of Jotaro Kujo

32.jpg02002700381.jpg

But I also want the Part 3 Jotaro Kujo and Star Platinum, but to a lesser degree.

4802026963716803133.jpg

Nothing with faded colors or broken pieces.

Obviously I'm making this post in order to attempt to get any of these for less than I would on ebay, so If anyone has these for sale or trade, let's open up a dialog.

Check out the link in my signature of my list of 1/6th collectibles and if you see something you REALLY want to include for a trade, I may be willing to part with a figure(s) that I normally wouldn't in order to get part 6 Jotaro. There are limits to what i'd be willing to trade, but it wouldn't hurt to ask, because I really want Part 6 Jotaro .. I realize the part 6 Jotaro is limited and only 1000 were made, but to me it's the ultimate Jotaro collectible and currently the only 1/6th "grail" that has been out of my logical financial reach, but if the right deal comes along I'd be pleased to add it to my collection.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Back