• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys AvP Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astritos

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi,

Considering it would appear my last post failed I thought it would be good to restart the search just looking for the AvP Predators.
I'm after:
AvP Elder
AvP Scar
AvP Celtic
AvP US Ancient_
AvP Asia Ancient_
Would like them complete with boxes and to buy from a known and respected Member.

Like I said I'm my last Thread at this point in time I don't have all the money ready as of yet but I thought it would still be worth posting to see if I could find a seller/ sellers who may part with them first otherwise I'd just get the urge to buy other collectibles whilst iv got all the money. :lol

Please PM me if you have what I'm after and interested in selling and making some extra cash in the near future. :pray:
Thank you,

Dan_:)

Looking to move an Elder and US Ancient. No boxes for either and Ancient is missing Alien head spear and has a fixed shoulder armor that's barely noticeable. Elder is in perfect condition and complete. Elder's bio was repainted by Silentsurfer to be more movie accurate. PM me if you have any interests.

Looking to move an Elder and US Ancient. No boxes for either and Ancient is missing Alien head spear and has a fixed shoulder armor that's barely noticeable. Elder is in perfect condition and complete. Elder's bio was repainted by Silentsurfer to be more movie accurate. PM me if you have any interests.

Hi EndIess,

Thanks for the reply but I'm only interested in buying them if there complete and with boxes sorry.
Good luck with selling them and thanks again,

Dan :)

No problem Dan. Good luck on your search. I'm kind of thinking of selling my Chopper too and it is complete with box but it's not on your list.

Back