• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Enterbay President Palmer HS (FIGURE BOUGHT) and DID Obama suit (CANCELLED)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogerbee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi there,

Having done some experimentation and research, it looks as though resurrecting the Enterbay President Palmer figure could be done.

With that in mind, I'm looking to buy the headsculpt from that figure.

Also, having found matching pants, I also need the suit from the DID President Obama figure. The jacket must have the flag badge on the lapel, it's an important feature on both Palmer and Obama.

I'm not looking to buy the full figure of either Palmer or Obama, for the parts I need this would be a very expensive option.

If you have either, or perhaps even both, of the items I need, feel free to PM me.

I'm in the UK, use PayPal and will pay any postage costs

UPDATE

After the search for the EB Palmer head proved fruitless, I bought the full figure from an eBay store in France.

Intothevoid still has his Obama suit and there is a deal pending.

I'll close the thread when both deals are finalised

LATEST UPDATE

After receiving the EB President Palmer figure and realising I had everything I needed, I decided to cancel the deal for the Obama Suit.

CLOSED!

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Enterbay President Palmer HS and DID Obama suit

Thanks for the heads up man ^

Rogerbee already contacted me and I forgot to respond - looks like I removed the flag from the suit man, don't know where I put it. Let me know if you're still interested

Re: WTB: Enterbay President Palmer HS and DID Obama suit

It's all good,

I put this up just in case I didn't hear from you. It depends on what else comes up. Hang onto it for now and I'll see what happens.

Back