• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Dragon Ball Z SH Figuarts - Goku Black and a lot more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alycon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello fellow Freaks!

I am finally taking the everlasting plunge into the DBZ Figuarts line. As I am very late to the party, I have some making up to do and am thus looking to buy a lot of these!

My main want right now is Goku Black. I just missed out on BBTS, so I'm looking to get this one. If you have an extra or just want to part with yours and want to sell at a reasonable price please let me know.

Besides Goku Black I'm also looking for the following:

SSJ Goku Warrior Awakens version
SS Teen Gohan (either version)
Trunks (Time Patrol)
Piccolo
Golden Frieza

I'm also looking for any auras and effects!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Hi,

I recommend joining the Facebook group "Sh figuarts Dragon Ball Z Action Figures Group." People are constantly selling their DBZ figuarts used/new. Just got a Goku Black myself. Saw someone else selling one for 100. You might be able to talk him down a bit, especially since they won't be charged the eBay fees.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I recommend joining the Facebook group "Sh figuarts Dragon Ball Z Action Figures Group." People are constantly selling their DBZ figuarts used/new. Just got a Goku Black myself. Saw someone else selling one for 100. You might be able to talk him down a bit, especially since they won't be charged the eBay fees.

Hope this helps.

Hey Shadow! Thanks a bunch for the tip, I'll check that out. Much appreciated!

Back