• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Detolf piece....Back in stock at Ikea

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainTrenchcoat

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just found the detolf's back in stock at Ikea. I was there on Sunday and practically ran into the floor model. lol Listed at $64.99 so I bought one to replace my damaged one. Just passing along the info.

Hey all. I just found out that part of a detolf display I still had boxed up was damaged in a recent flood. :gah: The bottom wood piece was damaged and Ikea doesn't sell parts. Any chance someone has an extra piece from a detolf they didn't use? :pray:

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Detolf piece

I'm assuming it's the black one you need right? I actually might have an extra, Ill have to check it out and see its condition, how much you want to pay for it?

It was a white one actually but really don't care what color I get. I got this one when they were only $20 so I have no idea what just the piece would be worth. What are your thoughts?

I don't know, I imagine shipping is going to be quite a bit due to the weight so I don't even know if its going to be worth its while. I guess you could always paint it white..Do you have any tradables? Maybe we can trade instead? Do you have any extra 1/6 stands that go around the waist? Id be willing to trade for those...

Back