WTB: Buffy-12" D'hoffryn-Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just thought I'd put this here too, just in case.

I bought D'hoffryn from a member here on ssf and he came without a box. I was wondering if any member here has his box to sell. Some collectors don't care much about the boxes. So, here I am, looking for one. PM me if you have D'hoffryn's box and want to unload it. :)

not for sale but....
IMG_0421.jpg

If I'm lucky enough to score a D'hoffryn I'll keep you in mind, BG. I may be in the market for one in a few weeks....

I've totally given up on ever getting one of these figures. They're still so damn expensive to buy. *sob* I keep saying this, but I think I'm just going to have to stick with trying to make my own. :lol

I've totally given up on ever getting one of these figures. They're still so damn expensive to buy. *sob* I keep saying this, but I think I'm just going to have to stick with trying to make my own. :lol

That's when one even pops up on eBay...
And when it does, I don't have any money for it...
:monkey2

Can I gather from that you still haven't managed to get your hands on one love? :(

No, not yet, I'm doomed to have my Sideshow Buffy collection incomplete for the rest of my days. I kind of got used to it. :)

Just lost a D'Hoffryn auction on Ebay to a stealth attack in the last 15 seconds. It went for $172.50. But that's ok, if he's up you have to go for it. But I'm having a hard time justifying and convincing myself to pay comiquette money for a 12". :duh

Back