• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: BCS 1/6 Tenth Doctor Limited Edtion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyo92

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey,
I've been on this site for a while just looking around at all the stuff here but never really wanted or needed to post anything until now. I'm looking to buy a Big Chief Studios 1/6 Tenth Doctor preferably a limited edition one as the signature edition is way out of my price range. I've been looking to get one for quite some time now and I have also been keeping an eye on eBay but the only ones I've seen are usually the signature edition and the prices for those are just way too high. I know BCS is planning on making another version of Ten and releasing him some time this year, I would still like try and get this one. If anyone has one there willing to sell to me for a reasonable price please let me know, I can provide references if you need to know I'm a serious buyer.
Thanks!

Sent you a message I won a dr who figure and would like to help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back