WOW!!!!!.........X-MEN VS. SENTINEL DIORAMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This answers the add on question:

"Hello guys, I am a Forum newbie and this is my first post here, it makes me happy to know that you like so much this diorama, as I am the sculptor and designer of the 2nd Marvel Diorama.
Actually no more pieces to add on, however I would say that there are no 2 statues, they are 3!, better yet!"

So there is one more we dont see!

I can't wait to see better pictures.

X-men have always been my favorite, so I'm loving these dioramas.

So the diorama statues are a series of 3? Damn :( I was hoping it would be a bigger line than that....

I think the quote is referring to a third character on this statue. But I could be wrong (and if it's Kitty I definitely will be buying).

Id def be getting this, that cable vs apoclypse or cable vs stryfe would be awesome. Im also hoping a diorama with ONSLAUGHT.

I would imagine it could very well be wolverine on there, but I would prefer beast or Emma Frost...

I would like to see Gambit as the third character. Anyone else have a preference as far as the third character goes?

I could go for Gambit or Wolverine. I wouldnt mind having Rogue either though. Preferably so in fact!

Gambit would be very cool as they could make his cards glow in this piece

Those would be great characters but I really doubt they will be any of those. From the look of it, the era they chose seems to be from the old school era, astonishing Xmen. Characters more like Storm, Iceman, Angel, NightCrawler, Emma Frost, Beast have better chances of being the third character.

If that is the case TWK, which character would best suit the use of electronics?

Im not a big fan of storm, but if electronics is the case, I would say her, her eyes could light up yellow maybe??? Dave did bring up a good point in chat, were missing females here, it just may be a female. I personally would like Nightcrawler or Iceman, how the light up effect will affect those, no clue. I had promised myself to stay away from Marvel, I was a big fan of it as a kid. Sentinels, Magneto, Apocalpyse, Omega Red, and Stryfe were my all time favorites, no way I can pass this diorama up!

As Cyclops is representative of his Astonishing X-Men uniform, only three other X-men possible if they stick with the current run, and that would be Emma Frost, Wolverine, and Kitty Pryde w/ Lockheed

Kitty Pryde could work cause in the scenes in the comic Lockheed uses his fire which could work well with lighting...

"the special edition comes with lights, Cyclops, The sentinel and the Sentinel's sparking ends of mangles wires comes with fibre-optic lighting technology"

"The Sentinel's were designed to destroy anyone carrying the mutant gene, but Colossus and Cyclops have teamed up to defeat these massive giants "

Back