WOW!!! These went up in price quick!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol

Title
Sideshow Toy Alien Statue Big Chap figure free shipping new Japanese rare

Description

The main unit size : The about 40-cm height object sexuality : The boy target age : The country-of-manufacture which is of primary concern from 15 years old : China TM The & (C)2011 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. !! that the Item introduction side show emancipates best "BITUGUTIYATUPU" The statue of first "EIRIANBITUGUTIYATUPU" appears from the side show Inc..It hides a body in the gloom and it reproduces the atmosphere to aim at the game slowly and carefully in the seeing thing.The pedestal like the spacecraft in planet LV-426, too, matches "BITUGUTIYATUPU" and it is outstanding in it.In hand of "EIRIANBITUKUTIYATUPU" of which Hans Ruedi Giger only Ž©"RA" designed by all means("YORI")

Oh no, it's this one INSANE seller from Japan, he has the craziest prices by far lol. Those still go for under $300 occasionally. I watch eBay farrrr too much...

The main unit size : The about 40-cm height object sexuality : The boy target age

pedobear_1714073c.jpg

I have one of these, and I have to say when I saw that, I laughed my nuts off :D

Back