Wow, the prices on these statues keep going up..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a smoking deal of the exclusive IM at $750 with a couple of imperfections. chickity check-it

I came so close to buying it, but my damn perfectionist personality came through.

Edit: The seller took off the pictures of the paint chip on helmet???

Last edited:
Looks like the prices have leveled off a bit. Though some of the X-Mas prices are starting to pop up. $2500 for the THING bust !!! :monkey4

this is a smoking deal of the exclusive IM at $750 with a couple of imperfections. chickity check-it

I came so close to buying it, but my damn perfectionist personality came through.

Edit: The seller took off the pictures of the paint chip on helmet???

mesa, be very careful if considering buying an im ex off of ebay. remember the bootlegs from china are probably still circulating.

mesa, be very careful if considering buying an im ex off of ebay. remember the bootlegs from china are probably still circulating.

Thanks Tylerd. Did not know about Chinese bootlegs. Thanks for the heads up. How far do the bootlegs go to duplicate the original? Does the base show SS/Marvel logo, is it numbered?

anything $500+ is out of my range (most likely, always exceptions), so I'm not really in the market, but still like to know these things.

Thanks Tylerd. Did not know about Chinese bootlegs. Thanks for the heads up. How far do the bootlegs go to duplicate the original? Does the base show SS/Marvel logo, is it numbered?

anything $500+ is out of my range (most likely, always exceptions), so I'm not really in the market, but still like to know these things.

they were most likely factory rejects and originated from china. the shoulder armor plating is reversed. i don't have any but if you do a board search, you can see posted pictures of the differences. i'm sure many disappointed buyers will attempt to get their money back and then some so if you're buying, make sure it's from a very reliable seller.

I heard of the bootleg version of the Spidey vs. Hulk Statue from SS and saw it once on Ebay, but the pictures were blurry and the starting bid was low. This was for the regular version. Didn't follow-up, so I don't know if it sold or got removed from Ebay. Or it was a factory reject as stated above...

You want to hear something funny? An X-Men/Sentinel Dio #1 was up on the bay this afternoon, regular non-ex. Maybe more like 6:00 PM was end time. I would really like to get this , so threw in a bid of $599.99 with maybe 12 seconds to go. Bid accepted, I'm doing cartwheels. When I go to refresh, immediately up to $900+. Think it finished at pretty close to $1k.

I gotta better chance at scoping out estate sales. :monkey2

You want to hear something funny? An X-Men/Sentinel Dio #1 was up on the bay this afternoon, regular non-ex. Maybe more like 6:00 PM was end time. I would really like to get this , so threw in a bid of $599.99 with maybe 12 seconds to go. Bid accepted, I'm doing cartwheels. When I go to refresh, immediately up to $900+. Think it finished at pretty close to $1k.

I gotta better chance at scoping out estate sales. :monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Wow it jumped that high in the last few seconds! Now that is crazy. Sorry this auction didn't work out in your favor. Getting outbid in the last few seconds sucks. :monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Wow it jumped that high in the last few seconds! Now that is crazy. Sorry this auction didn't work out in your favor. Getting outbid in the last few seconds sucks. :monkey2

Yah! Correction, my top bid was $613.69, and it finished at $960, like I said in 13 seonds time differential. Plus, it would have been a local pick up.

slip sliding away

ME TOO!:rotfl I just spent $1400.00 on the SSE 1/4 Doom. Now I don't have to worry so much. I am from the UK, and SS prices are even higher than the USA!:confused:

i sure hope a 'happy ending' was included. :lol :lol :lol

Back