Wow, the prices on these statues keep going up..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There isn't anything comparable. The Stealth hasn't been released yet so its unsure whether or not that will hold the status of the original IM Comiquette. Even so, I don't think anything will bring down the original until another Red/Gold IM piece of the same magnitude....the best bet is from the IM film. As for Doom, he is a popular character but not popular enough to warrant multiple offerings so that one might stay up for good.

as much as i love both of these, these prices are ridiculous. i guess to each their own.

I have them also but it seems like the reg IM goes for more than the excl. now (I guess the Tony head isn't that appealing.I can see why,I know I will never display mine without the helmet)

Here is another reg (the last excl. went for $1100)

It is all about ebay tricks,
you never know, may be tomorrow exc will sell for 1400 $

I have both exclusives and I am glad with Tony head ;)

Is the regular version of IM really going for over a grand these days? I was watching the one that went for $1300 just trying to see if I need to adjust my insurance on him. I expected it to go for around $700-800 but sure as hell not $1300. there was nothing misleading about this auction or anything.

What's the deal with that?

:eek

I promised my girlfriend that I'd sell my Iron Man comiquette if the value went over a grand. :(

Please, guys. Don't tell her. :lol

"Hello Lindsay...? this is a friend of Terry's...got a minute?"

:lol

Ohhhh dammm sorry to let the cat out the bag!!!!!!!!!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHH i dont hack computers for a living either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our little secret.........

OHHHHHH will they just come on and send me my newsletter!!!!!!!! HULK TIME HULK TIME!!!!!!!!

Just dumped all my loot for the grey and greeen statues and now the bust!!!!!!!

Bought the green from some one here on the boards......

Was trying to get to onto the sell boards to talk with him,,,,

Back