Would you buy a Hot Toy's '87 He-man?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whadda mean bad? Heman is great... Just check out Dolph Lundgens convincing shakespearean acting skills at 1:37 and 2:17

Also it appears at 2:00 hicks did really survive the crash in alien 3.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gefaeo_zm_0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Gefaeo_zm_0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Definitely Skeletor and probably He-Man. Evil-Lyn, Saurod and Blade too possibly but only if Skeletor was 100% on the mark.

Hell, I've gone on record as saying I'd be down for 'The Golden Girls' if Hot Toys did them... but in all seriousness... I kind of hope they dont!

I mean I hope they don't do He-Man... not the Golden Girls...
myspace-golden-girls.gif

Hell, I've gone on record as saying I'd be down for 'The Golden Girls' if Hot Toys did them... but in all seriousness... I kind of hope they dont!

I mean I hope they don't do He-Man... not the Golden Girls...
myspace-golden-girls.gif

Bea-Man!

Seriously, I'm pretty sure Bea Arthur started life as Arthur Bea.

Seems like you could easily customize one of the Ivan Drago HT figures to look like He-Man...for the record, i would totally get a He-Man.

M.

I would, just because it's Dolph, as a Dolph fan it's a want, as a He-Man fan not so much, I would rather have a take on the cartoon series.

Ya know, looking at Leonidas, ya know what I would utterly love a figure of?

The 1987 movies version of He-man:

dolph-mr12.jpg
213901.jpg
he8.jpg

Are you kidding me? Absolutely not.

I can defend my Mattel He-man classics re-releases proudly displayed on my shelves, but this would just be crossing the line. Same reason I didn't pick up the Leonidas PF. Too gay for my tastes.

I would have said no just conversationally but looking at those pics makes it even worse. He would look more manly with a furry skirt on....that banana hammock is awful.

I'd be tempted, at the very least.

Yeah, that's about as far as I'd go in terms of commitment. I MIGHT get it. I'd probably be more on board for Skeletor.

I'll admit, I loved this movie as a kid, even if it was different, and it's not like the original cartoon was Shakespeare, either! I can watch original GI Joe and Transformers cartoon now as an adult, but He-Man is pretty difficult...

It would look great I'm sure but it will never happen...
Mattel won't give up the license ever...

You never know, I bet a lot of people thought that about GI Joe and Hasbro...

Yes because Conan is so much more straighter looking than He-man. Must be the shoulder pads.

I think the term, doth protest too much is applicable to some here.

Need I point out that we are on a board that talk about toys with real clothes, kinda like dolls.

Not sure anybody in any position to be chucking around gay remarks about anything here.

Back