Would u wait for new tumbler or PO now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docmario

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so i ve been trying to decide whether PO tumbler now or shud i wait for the new one from the dark knight rises? I hav a feelin ht will make tumbler v3.0 based on the camo version.

Which one wud u get guys?

901393_press01-001.jpg

Well i got that one on PO qlrdy :) i want to complete batmobiles collection guys

I m hoping if i get the black version, they r nt gonna make another black one again...

Ok so i ve been trying to decide whether PO tumbler now or shud i wait for the new one from the dark knight rises? I hav a feelin ht will make tumbler v3.0 based on the camo version.

Well i got that one on PO qlrdy :) i want to complete batmobiles collection guys

I think you have your answer right there.
The completist inside you won't let you have one or the other. :D

thx guys i finally made up my mind..gotta strecth my wallet for both tumbler and batmobile 89.

if HT decides to make another tumbler i m gonna wait until Nolan make a new improved look and sculpt on tumbler. i m not gonna buy a camo tumbler for the heck of it.

next will be batwing 89 and from the new movie

i m passing on HT batman dx cos they are knw for the new oil issue. i m more into statues. hope SS will make a good batman from movie and comic line.

and as for now these 2 batmobiles, PO-joker excl PF, harley quinn DC direct, and custom batman statue will satisfy my hunger. next purchase will be batman bust...i hope

a bit off topic question, how much did the first tumbler PO price when it first release?
wondering if I bought this batmobile 1989, would they remake it with cheaper price?

a bit off topic question, how much did the first tumbler PO price when it first release?
wondering if I bought this batmobile 1989, would they remake it with cheaper price?

i dont knw about ori price on the tumbler. i think it was higher back then cos HT said it was gonna be very limited. but then nw tumbler is open edition..so its cheaper.

and for 89batmobile..i think they might make it again as long as the ones on SS is sold out

hemmm interesting, wondering if I should get it now or not, thanks for the answer anyway

np. i wud say get it, cos HT wont make another tumbler unless Nolan makes a new model of tumbler.

and even if HT makes camo version..i dont care at all. cos for me ori tumbler is better.

now if u r in the collecting business to make money then u wont make any profit buying tumbler cos HT will always make one till every single child on the world has one :)

IMO, having tumbler and batmobile side by side is awesome bro! u wont regret it

I'm holding off on both batmobiles till its closer. Just bought a new house and can't make that kind of commitment to early.

np. i wud say get it, cos HT wont make another tumbler unless Nolan makes a new model of tumbler.

and even if HT makes camo version..i dont care at all. cos for me ori tumbler is better.

now if u r in the collecting business to make money then u wont make any profit buying tumbler cos HT will always make one till every single child on the world has one :)

IMO, having tumbler and batmobile side by side is awesome bro! u wont regret it

I couldnt agree more :hi5:

but again, I wasnt born as richie rich
so got to calculate carefully about the whole finance thingy

but again batmobile '89 is so damn hard to pass on, wondering if HT will remake it again in future :gah:

Back