WotD Bruce Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spliff

Super Freak
Reaction score
Only had time to take this(not so good) pic, gotta go into work early.:monkey2

I'll make sure to take better ones when I get off, till then:
Bruce.jpg

So are these still in the $300s... I thought that price was high even when it was a one time use of the body and 3000 figures. But if they continue to use the same body (and probably heads) the prices really should come down, in my humble opinion of course :monkey3

Yea they're way too expensive, but the plus is the WotD is an over-all better figure. He's heavier and the joints are stiffer. Still has some of the annoying problems the GoD had that they didn't fix, but I don't mind them as much here for some reason.

So are these still in the $300s... I thought that price was high even when it was a one time use of the body and 3000 figures. But if they continue to use the same body (and probably heads) the prices really should come down, in my humble opinion of course :monkey3

They may be using the same body, but each head sculpt is different. Specific to the film. This one has a different eye movement than the GoD figure as well.

I really like this figure. I'm gonna have to sell some stuff to nab this...

This figure is bad ass indeed,but what is up with the ears? The sculpt on them looks amateur.Do you guys see what I am saying? Not much detail in the ear sculpt.Not such a big deal I guess,but this is Arnie Kim......

DPP_124.jpg

Oh man, that is just disgusting. I suppose your an amateur. Posting crappy pics of your newly acquired grail. That is just sick. :rock

I have to admit the ears do look a tad, 'suss'

Holy cr@p :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5
This is sooooo cool!
Looks better than the first one.
Any pics of just the background? Is it bigger than the one for G.o.D?

Can't wait.
Great pics btw! :chew

Spliff where'd you pick yours up from and how much if you dont mind me asking?

I was going to wait until the ETD ones came out and buy all 3 but I dont think I can wait any damn longer.

Back