Action Figure Worldbox Nemesis 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE'S HERE! He really is quite a sight to behold. No paint or QC issues that i noticed so far. Teeth are great. There's maybe a few paint scuffs on the tentacles, but those don't bother me at all. The new sculpt is a lot better. I really prefer it to the original version. This one clearly takes more inspiration from the game where the first one took a lot from the movie. Theres a few nits here and there. Fantastic figure none the less.

PICS!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Now some head comparisons. I think after comparing them in person the 1.0 Nemesis head is going to sit in the box for a while. I just love the new sculpt so much :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Damn, this guys is literally impossible to find. I guess they must've made only about 20 because it only just came out barely a month and a half ago.

Damn, this guys is literally impossible to find. I guess they must've made only about 20 because it only just came out barely a month and a half ago.

Not even on Ebay? Sheesh...

I think he came out a lot earlier in the year. They just made so few and not a lot of places had orders for it so it just didn't proliferate. I saw what looked like a instock order on ebay maybe in early May but I wasn't sure if it was bootleg or not.

We've brought it up before, but I think only 400 were made. That's what Ekia hobbys product page says anyway.

I'll keep my eyes open.

It's been out since the beginning of the year. I'm still waiting for Man of Action Figures to get mine in.

Shouldn't this be out by now? I saw Kuat of Kuat post a group shot in the Epoch Cop thread a few weeks ago a group of stuff coming out of HK and Nemesis was one of them. I don't see any US sellers on eBay even selling it.

I was curious about that myself. I saw this picture of what looks like the box a while ago. I keep checking Ebay but nothing yet

View attachment 321072

Taobao is a pretty bootleggy place in china though. So it may just be a "factory escapee" and its not officially out yet

It's been out since the beginning of the year. I'm still waiting for Man of Action Figures to get mine in.

Yeah, based on the quoted above... looks like we were seeing it as early as February. Crazy.

Anyone got one they're looking to sell? I got it pre ordered with someone but they can't give me an update on it.

Back