World War Hulk On Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know some of their projects has been canceled like Cyclops LSB.... but this hobby is expanded n there r lots of newcomers joining. current edition size of the popular character will give u that idea. & sideshow will never stop making Hulk & they will revisit to all characters in near future.

Igo works for Sideshow, if he said it was nixed I'll take him at his word until it's otherwise confirmed. Just because you see artwork for something doesn't mean it's happening until it actually happens as I just confirmed with the pinhead reference. So you arguing that art work means it's happening is irrelevant to the reality of the situation.

The only posts i've seen from him in the Hulk threads are ones asking why his threads have been closed.
I think DHAVAL just likes starting threads to be honest.

naah not just like to open threads like to post comments as well. actually I was kind of absent in here due to some personal problems. now I m bacK

Igo works for Sideshow, if he said it was nixed I'll take him at his word until it's otherwise confirmed. Just because you see artwork for something doesn't mean it's happening until it actually happens as I just confirmed with the pinhead reference. So you arguing that art work means it's happening is irrelevant to the reality of the situation.

forget the argument ............ we want Hulk on throne just like art work agree?

Would be like a 3' throne and the shipping would be horrendous not to mention the cost of the statue.
Cool as hell but prob never gonna happen, but it's always nice to dream.

Would be like a 3' throne and the shipping would be horrendous not to mention the cost of the statue.
Cool as hell but prob never gonna happen, but it's always nice to dream.

possibilities r endless I see this will happen in near future ......

possibilities r endless I see this will happen in near future ......

whats near future to you? I don't see it getting announced this year..GH still hasn't come out..plus the 3 or 4 hulks that r coming out that are the different colors…objectively it does sorta seem like you're hyping up something that doesn't necessarily exist..bcz you're either an uber fan of hulk or like 2 start threads..or a combo of both…but i could honestly care less…althoughhhhh if the SS rep (igor i think?) CONFIRMED that its not happening..then this is all rubbish..but yes i do think hulk on throne would look dope.

whats near future to you? I don't see it getting announced this year..GH still hasn't come out..plus the 3 or 4 hulks that r coming out that are the different colors…objectively it does sorta seem like you're hyping up something that doesn't necessarily exist..bcz you're either an uber fan of hulk or like 2 start threads..or a combo of both…but i could honestly care less…althoughhhhh if the SS rep (igor i think?) CONFIRMED that its not happening..then this is all rubbish..but yes i do think hulk on throne would look dope.

I m hulk fan n like to see this WWH........

Too much Hulk imo, so many other character SS can do.

Too much Hulk imo, so many other character SS can do.

that i 100% agree with..this is gonna be what their 5th iteration of hulk…yet i can't get a magneto, mr sinister, juggernaut or omega red to save myself…or even a damn brown wolverine..sigh...

that i 100% agree with..this is gonna be what their 5th iteration of hulk…yet i can't get a magneto, mr sinister, juggernaut or omega red to save myself…or even a damn brown wolverine..sigh...

You can add Dare Devil to that list. I want that one made badly

Makes you wonder how much would a Hulk on a throne cost? I'm guessing LSF prices

You can add Dare Devil to that list. I want that one made badly

Makes you wonder how much would a Hulk on a throne cost? I'm guessing LSF prices

Give me FN Daredevil already.

As for price???? Out of my reach. I would just buy Doom on throne exclusive at that point.

DHAVAL! :gah:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohyou.gif

DHAVAL is the guy who started the JSott Cambell Spoderman, and the New Punisher PF Threads and LOADS of guys made fun of him saying they wouldn't happen... Just saying history has proven he has some luck with these things....lol
Whoa! Easy there with the typos Shaun :wink1:

Hey Collin, who is that next to the Alien Drawing on the right side, Looks like Sexiness
What a penetrating sense of vision :naughty

You might get a little lucky now a new Doom is coming. Still won't be cheap though :lol

Good luck with your search

Well the new Hulks are coming out, but I'm still getting the Original PF. Not to crazy about the new ones. But will get the grey one to go with my classic PF. And depending how good the new Doom looks, I may still try to go after the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back