World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160216_201941.jpg

20160216_201949.jpg

20160216_201957.jpg

I always thought it looked weird. Like someone just dabbed the end of the horn with red and called it a day.

The first one I had didn't have any red on the horn. The replacement one did have red there.

When you say it wouldn't fit into the base, do you mean the dragon wouldn't fit into the base or the wing wouldn't fit into the dragon? I mentioned last week that my Deathwing wouldn't fit onto the castle, not even close. It originally arrived with a broken left wing which I got replaced. When I got the replacement, I decided to put it all together. I thought I was missing something, doing something wrong. How many ways could there be to mount it? I couldn't get the feet close enough to the holes without snapping the tail off. Yesterday I was told that I would be receiving a new dragon body and castle. At least I won't have to worry about broken wings.

The body wouldn't fit into the base, and the replacement wing wouldn't fit into the body. The first wing was broken. Sent back for full refund. I'm happy with Arthas, Grommash, and Illidan is next.

Back