World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they continue the line with the Blizzard stuff. So many more characters they can make.

I was looking at my account and saw the following. It must be a mistake.
DWSS.jpg

Any news of this beast being pushed past December yet?

On the other forum I read someone got an email saying Dec-Jan. I also saw it's waitlisted on the website, but I think both this and Kerrigan's waitlists are fake for now.

Saw someone received theirs on one of the facebook groups looks great cant wait to get mine. Really excited about this piece I hope they continue producing blizzard statues I have been very happy with every one so far.

Such a waste if SS don't produce more Blizzard stuff.

Arthas is awesome, you be quiet! :lecture

...I forgot the female Diablo, that one looks super cheap too :D

BTW, this Deathwing looks great. I see people debating on Facebook about its size, based on the pic down here, imho size is fine. Deathwing himself is the size of a 1/5 piece with a big base (like Arthas, more or less), but with added huge wings. Overall, I can see the price point... and this is coming from someone who can't order only due to the price tag :(

12274503_1495165047480643_282036671977342882_n.jpg

Thanks for the pics! No updates from my middleman yet, So i guess i should poke them and tell them that SS might be shipping mine to them soon
Until i lick this, i wouldn't be able to tell if it is cheap or not. SS should send taste samples too.

Back