World of Warcraft Deathwing Polystone Statue Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know of a nice tough plexiglass or some sort of strong plastic that can house this thing on a table? I have cats that might wanna eat him QQ

smart now SSC have disclaimer "Prototype Shown ".make me even more worry if they wont pull off deathwing

I want this thing REALLY badly. I don't even know anything about the character, but love dragons. Every few weeks I get really excited about it again. I really hope they pull it off. I am going to save my rewards points. By the time it comes out I should have enough to cover it and that way I can see how it turns out.

Did anyone see Deathwing from Comic Con this year? William said they are trying to get a lightup feature for Deathwing!!!!!!! I really hope this is true!

In the stormwind keep, chest and mouth he said.

Here is the Video, go to the 2:00 mark.

Did anyone see Deathwing from Comic Con this year? William said they are trying to get a lightup feature for Deathwing!!!!!!! I really hope this is true!

In the stormwind keep, chest and mouth he said.

Here is the Video, go to the 2:00 mark.

Weird, i heard they originally wanted to have lightup in the chest and keep, but cut it for pricing reasons

It's been confirmed a few times he isn't gonna have a light up and yes it sucks. Nothing to do with SS though apparently Blizzard didn't want it.

It's been confirmed a few times he isn't gonna have a light up and yes it sucks. Nothing to do with SS though apparently Blizzard didn't want it.
That really sucks. Arthas it really really good with the light base and eyes and diablo was also good. 2 thumbs down to blizzard. Sideshow has done phenomenal job with the license.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

November is fine. I should have enough rewards points to make this guy free by the time people get them in hand and I can decide if it came out good enough to own.

That really sucks. Arthas it really really good with the light base and eyes and diablo was also good. 2 thumbs down to blizzard. Sideshow has done phenomenal job with the license.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk
Arthas only has light up eyes/sword. The ones with light up bases are done by people, after buying the statue, not by SS.

Back