Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deku Link
s-l1600.jpg

Deku Link? Hmm I may have to get that, he's probably not going to be made anywhere else

Close to $37 shipped, I'll have to pass. The regular Samus will have to do for me.

Walked into a TRU I hardly ever go to yesterday on a lark, stumbled upon a single, solitary deluxe Metroid. Been looking for one of these for MONTHS, but refused to pay eBay prices. Almost had a heart attack. The figure kicks ass. I don't know how Jakks is pulling these off at the prices they're selling them at. Any other company would charge at least twice what they're asking.

Walked into a TRU I hardly ever go to yesterday on a lark, stumbled upon a single, solitary deluxe Metroid. Been looking for one of these for MONTHS, but refused to pay eBay prices. Almost had a heart attack. The figure kicks ass. I don't know how Jakks is pulling these off at the prices they're selling them at. Any other company would charge at least twice what they're asking.

I applaud you, good sir. Still haven't found one around here.

The Tanooki/Ocarina Link wave is listed on Target.com (although not available online) - they appear to be hitting certain stores according to the online inventory checker, so it might be worth hitting up your local Targets.

World of Nintendo Ocarina of Time Link

World of Nintendo Tanooki Mario

EDIT: Link to Entire Wave - world of nintendo figure at Target

The inventory checker is ****. They say In Stock at my store but I was just there today and they haven't gotten new WoN figures in months.

Back