Action Figure World of Nintendo Action Figures and Micro Land Sets from Jakks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the set of 5. Thanks.

Why isn't the 2.5 inch individual? It's in a stupid case of 16.

I just want the 8 bit small figures.

I definitely need to get OoT Link, Zelda, and probably the Gravity Suit Samus. I skipped the regular Samus and Link because I have the figmas but those versions will be great.

What I want more than anything though is for them to do the Metroid in the 4" scale.

Popped into the nintendo world store today and was happy to see they had to 2.5" blue pikmin figure and the wind waker micro sets! Which I didn't even know got released yet. I grabbed all but the tetra set...but now I feel wmpty inside so I may go back for it later in the week :lol.

image.jpg

Burning would you mind checking if they have the 2.5 8 bit figures?

I'm also in NY but live on LI

I may be biased since I worked on it, but I'd REALLY love to see some Microsets for Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze!

Went to Nintendo World Store this afternoon and they didn't have Fox or the 8 bit 2.5 inch figures. I hate going there when it's packed and there's a bunch of little kids running around the store. Toysrus in Times Square just has Diddy Kong and Toad. Seems like Fox is gonna be rare like Samus was.

Kmarts in NYC have the new 4" figures. Fox was gone though. I just ordered Fox on amazon from a seller for $16.98 shipped.

According to reddit the 8 bit figures are releasing on 10/15 and the Fox plush on 10/1. The next 4 inch figures releases on 12/1.

10/15/2015 Nintendo 2.5" Limited Articulation Wave 5: 8 bit Luigi, 8 bit Donkey Kong, Dixie Kong, Skull Kid, Shy Guy, Yellow Pikmin, 8 bit Link, 8 bit Mario

1/1/2016 Nintendo 2.5" Limited Articulation Wave 6: 8 bit Link (Red), 8 bit Mario, 8 bit Luigi, Deku, Boo, Princess Peach, Purple Pikmin, Yoshi (Purple)

3/1/2016 Nintendo 2.5" Limited Articulation Wave 7: Cat Mario, Tingle (Green), Cat Luigi, Yoshi (Black), Cat Toad

6/1/2016 Nintendo 2.5" Limited Articulation Wave 8: Tanooki Mario, Villager, Goomba, Samus, Chain Chomp

12/1/2015 World of Nintendo 4" Figures Wave 4: Tanooki Mario w/Coin, Samus Gravity Suit w/Power Ball, Shy Guy w/Coin, Fire Luigi w/Fire Flower, Link Ocarina of time

3/1/2016 World of Nintendo 4" Figures Wave 5: Sheik Ocarina of Time, Waluigi w/Coin, bowser Jr. w/bib, Gold Mario, Cat Luigi

6/1/2016 World of Nintendo 4" Figures Wave 6: White Tanooki Mario, Para Troopa w/Coin, Falco Lombardi, Red Yoshi w/Egg, Link Wind Waker HD

9/1/2016 World of Nintendo 4" Figures Wave 7: Cat Mario w/bell, Red Toad w/, Skull Kid w/ mask, Princess Zelda w/Ocarina, Slippy Toad w/

Back