WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! My Grail....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the angry orc

Super Freak
Reaction score
i know i should have posted this in the hulk pf thread but i'm freaking out as it is and this will be quicker. i have been wanting this guy for a while and have held off, held off, talked myself out of it but couldn't any longer when jbinny posted it in the 'for sale' section. i am stunned...STUNNED...by the workmanship, detail, and overall look of this piece. absolutely amazing. AMAZING! i know everyone has said it before and lots of people have him as well but i am now a proud owner of my all time favorite character...

IMG_7415.jpg

HULK SMASH!

thanks so much to jbinny for a smooth transaction.

unreal how nice this pf is. i feel like i need to shake the sculpter's hand (and jbinny's) and tell him thanks for a bonafide masterpiece from my childhood...sideshow's best piece (of any line) ever...imo...just had to share...now off to stare...

Well you can tell him thanks he's a member of the boards :D

Nice pic btw and congrats he is definitely awesome!

Congrats Orc!

Hulk fans have had a lot of great statues to choose from over the past two years and this one's the best. Probably my favorite piece in my entire collection.

thanks guys! i like the grey one a lot as well but, for me, green is the way to go. plus i have the grey legendary bust coming.

Both are incredible but green for me too. i swear though either my base is different or the statue itself is angled different because my green one is tilted/leaning downward more than the grey one I had.

Back