Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first movie was only great when in comparison to the other DC films, but on its own it's mediocre at best.

Hmm

I think Aquaman was actually a more fun ride than WW was.

Yeah WW's third act + JL making it utterly impossible to ever take the Amazon warriors remotely seriously again make WW a tough one to ever revisit.

Yup

At least Leonidas has his famous THIS IS SPARTA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I didn't like about that scene was Leonidas seeking approval from his wife, before saying that line. I couldn't take him seriously after that.

But he had just finished saying that Sparta wives of kings were just as strong willed, feared and respected.

He almost did that act as a further disrespect to that messenger guy as in a woman has decided your fate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
LqG2G8d.jpg

I don't watch trailers so when I watched WW for the first time I kept thinking this is the same story a Captain America First Avenger. I could never understand the positive reviews WW received. Its part of my DC collection and I always like to do a marathon once the next movie comes out but I always shake my head and say...."People liked this???"

I don't watch trailers so when I watched WW for the first time I kept thinking this is the same story a Captain America First Avenger. I could never understand the positive reviews WW received. Its part of my DC collection and I always like to do a marathon once the next movie comes out but I always shake my head and say...."People liked this???"

I am the same, I do not watch trailers (or hardly any of them). I haven' seen BvS or JL but I thought WW '17 was a good, solid story and GG did a serviceable job of portraying Diana/WW. I liked the world building in the film, and its characters. Upon watching it I was a bit glad it paralleled the 2009 animated Wonder Woman's story. I would've liked to have seen basically this fight/Ares in the movie though:

I am the same, I do not watch trailers (or hardly any of them). I haven' seen BvS or JL but I thought WW '17 was a good, solid story and GG did a serviceable job of portraying Diana/WW. I liked the world building in the film, and its characters. Upon watching it I was a bit glad it paralleled the 2009 animated Wonder Woman's story. I would've liked to have seen basically this fight/Ares in the movie though:

You haven't seen BvS....bloody hell its 1 of the best comic book films.
May not be your thing mind seeing as you use Capt Marvel as a logo.

You haven't seen BvS....bloody hell its 1 of the best comic book films.
May not be your thing mind seeing as you use Capt Marvel as a logo.

I only watch films I feel intrigued with, and I still do not feel the intrigue to watch BvS lol :lol Yeah I do like Captain Marvel film, but if a film presents a good story I can be in for it lol

Yeah, it looks like one of the Asian models Hot Toys hires to pose in costume around their dolls at overseas events.

They just can't seem to nail Gal for the life of them, which is strange since she has a unique face.

Back