Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Wolvie Ex PF actually going on 2nd chance would be very sad considering what a popular character he is.

I like the pose but i thought that it could have a better exclusive. I don't like the teeth. I hope there is going to be a better wolverine that goes along with the gambit pf.

I like the pose but i thought that it could have a better exclusive. I don't like the teeth. I hope there is going to be a better wolverine that goes along with the gambit pf.

I actually really really do not want Sideshow to make another Wovlerine PF. I mean its 2 already, while other character PF only still have one, even major ones with various costumes. PF is a line that has a unique sense of character and well "premium", but by making too many PFs of one character, it loses that sense of "special".

Last edited:
I actually really really do not want Sideshow to make another Wovlerine PF. I mean its 2 already, while other character PF only still have one, even major ones with various costumes. PF is a line that has a unique sense of character and well "premium", but b making too many PFs of one character, it loses that sense of special.

Don't want a Brown/X-force Wolvie?

I agree with you that they shouldn't make to many pf of one character but i was hoping that wolverine would be a little crazier. I was hoping that if they did it again, maybe they could show him with his adamantium skeleton showing somewhere, like his forehead. Overall, i do like it though.

Don't want a Brown/X-force Wolvie?

I have thought about this, and I feel if anything, Brown/X-Force should be a comiquette. Additionally, one advantage of these specific costumes is they are very very similar in design (triangle shape at chest, tight shoulder sleeves, etc.) so maybe Sideshow will do a same sculpt (except belt) but different paint application. However 3 or 4 PFs for one character is too much. I am very happy with sideshow just sticking with the most well-known and classic costumes for the Premium Format line.

So, my Wait List reservation just converted. Should I keep it? I already have the comiquette, and a lot of stuff is shipping to me right now...but I'm pretty sure that he's going to be impossible to afford, say, a year from now...

So, my Wait List reservation just converted. Should I keep it? I already have the comiquette, and a lot of stuff is shipping to me right now...but I'm pretty sure that he's going to be impossible to afford, say, a year from now...

If the doctor bill for the eye is not too expensive, I'd say keep him bub. :lecture :D

I have never bought a Premium Format figure, and this may be my first. Would someone please post pics of it next to a hot toys figure so that I could get a sense of scale. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

7696f3f4.jpg

I realy don't like the clothing on these PFs.

The clothing on comic book characters take away the detail from the statues.

While the clothing on movie characters makes the character and the statue more real.

I prefer Movie characters to be PFed and comic book characters to be Comiquetted.

Just my oppinion.

Back