Wolverine Origins (Spoilers/Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't directed at you. Just a general statement. :D

OOPS! Sorry, Ween! :eek:

Did you bring the beer? :naughty

Yessir I did!
1948.gif

Who you calling kid...kid? You're way younger then me.

But still. No matter how much you like it...it isnt that good of a movie...and thats where the hate comes from.

And as much as I love Transformers, I can understand why some people dont like it...as long as they arent G1 angry ^^^^^es. I hate those guys...(Not G1 fans...but the one's that want to kill Bay over a freaking movie....)

Just curious to know how you think that I'm younger then you? And I'm not exactly old man river, I'm pretty sure we'd both be considered "kids".

Who says? I'm pretty sure most 16 year olds wouldn't have just completed their first year of college.

You said. You said on the Spawn Boards. When you made your movies (When the Incredible Hulk came out) you were so in the 15-16 range....

You must have misread, but I'm flattered you would remember that. I've been making my crappy no-budget "movies" since I was about thirteen, and that's almost been six years now. I originally did the Hulk one for my senior showcase in high school, so I wasn't in the 15- 16 range. No biggie.

Back