Wolverine Origins (Spoilers/Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just rewatched this after recently reading WOLVERINE: ORIGIN, WEAPON X and watching X-1 on blu ray. I really enjoyed it alot more and still can't understand the hate.

I'm sure the producers who've made 275 million worldwide off it are crying themselves to sleep because of what some kid on the internet thinks. It isn't a fine cinematic masterpiece, but still a well-made piece of entertainment that made its money back, and the general public enjoyed.

I really can't comprehend how someone can bash this film and defend something like Transformers, but whatever.

Who you calling kid...kid? You're way younger then me.

But still. No matter how much you like it...it isnt that good of a movie...and thats where the hate comes from.

And as much as I love Transformers, I can understand why some people dont like it...as long as they arent G1 angry ^^^^^es. I hate those guys...(Not G1 fans...but the one's that want to kill Bay over a freaking movie....)

I can't comprehend how some people have so much interest in being negative around here. Not just that they can't shut up about how much they don't like X but that they can't tolerate other people enjoying it either.
I agree that Transformers is a messy dump of a movie but I'm not going to hang out in TF threads and piss on parades.
I just don't get it. :dunno

Cuz its fun. :D

Wonder why critics are always so negative? Because its way more entertaining to read/write something negative then "OMG SO AWSUM."

And even on that note...this thread would be boring as ^^^^ if it was all "OH YEA SO GOOD!" "I AGREE! lol"....zzzz.

Cuz its fun. :D

Wonder why critics are always so negative? Because its way more entertaining to read/write something negative then "OMG SO AWSUM."

And even on that note...this thread would be boring as ^^^^ if it was all "OH YEA SO GOOD!" "I AGREE! lol"....zzzz.

Discussion is fun. Repetition is boring. Guess which one your posts are?

14j9dt5.gif

Why get all worked up over someone else's opinion? Just because they didn't like a movie/song/book/type of food doesn't mean it isn't any good.

If you like something what does it matter if someone else didn't?

14j9dt5.gif

Why get all worked up over someone else's opinion? Just because they didn't like a movie/song/book/type of food doesn't mean it isn't any good.

I think people are missing my point. Yes, there is good and bad. KOTCS, isnt that great. Theres odd character moments, a poor story, bad scenes...ect...but I love the hell out of it. It's a good movie to ME...but I know it's not a great film.

When people say "Deerr I dont get the hate!" I laugh because they watched the movie. Weather they enjoyed it or not, there were some ^^^^ things in that "film".

14j9dt5.gif

Ummmm...if you're talking to me, I don't care at all about anyone's opinion. I'm just wondering why they feel the need to go on and on about it without adding anything new or saying anything interesting.

14j9dt5.gif

Stop hogging the popcorn, Snoopy!! :mad:

Ummmm...if you're talking to me, I don't care at all about anyone's opinion. I'm just wondering why they feel the need to go on and on about it without adding anything new or saying anything interesting.

Wasn't directed at you. Just a general statement. :D

Stop hogging the popcorn, Snoopy!! :mad:

OOPS! Sorry, Ween! :eek:

Did you bring the beer? :naughty

It's all my fault, really. Whenever I think the arguments are repetitive in the Movies section I should drop into the Star Wars section. That place is like a frigging Twilight Zone.

Didnt like Wolverine, didnt like transformers...Very average movies.

Back