Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably get in the next batch for this one..it's too cool to not get

You really think there will be another batch Ink? I kind of hope not because now with all the positive in hand pics and reviews I may be tempted to get one, which isn't good :panic:

Okay guys spent about half an hour trying to improve that horrid paint application of the shoulder guards... I think you'll agree that there is a vast improvement...

ete7y4yp.jpg

The top is the SSC paint application and the bottom is my customising.

Still not finished yet but will continue tomorrow followed by work on the base.

Here are some more pics

yhaba8uj.jpg

umunyhu9.jpg

byzadydu.jpg

Okay guys spent about half an hour trying to improve that horrid paint application of the shoulder guards... I think you'll agree that there is a vast improvement...

ete7y4yp.jpg

The top is the SSC paint application and the bottom is my customising.

Still not finished yet but will continue tomorrow followed by work on the base.

Here are some more pics

yhaba8uj.jpg

umunyhu9.jpg

byzadydu.jpg

It does look better good work :clap

Seems more subtle

I got mine today. The UPS guy thought I bought a washing machine. The right hand has a broken claw :(

Ouch. I'm very sorry to hear this BR. I assume you are going to ask for a replacement. I wonder if they'll have you destroy or return this. Shipping this back will be very costly but this piece retails for 2K so it'll be interesting to see what SSC will do if you ask for a replacement.

They just need to send him a separate arm

That's right. I forgot that the forearms are separate. Well, that means it should be a rather easy fix. It still sucks to receive a broken piece. Especially one that costs so much but SSC should have no problems making things right. Unless they say there are no replacement parts and offer a $20 gift card.

That's right. I forgot that the forearms are separate. Well, that means it should be a rather easy fix. It still sucks to receive a broken piece. Especially one that costs so much but SSC should have no problems making things right. Unless they say there are no replacement parts and offer a $20 gift card.

:lol:rotfl

It does look better good work :clap

Seems more subtle

Thanks Ant, its getting there and i prefer it so much better already :hi5:

I got mine today. The UPS guy thought I bought a washing machine. The right hand has a broken claw :(

Yep, was on facebook last night and heard that 2 other collectors have recieved broken claws on the right hand :slap i thought that the piece was actually packaged really well :dunno Anyway, Sideshow have told them that they will get back to them in a few days so we'll see what they offer. I'm sure that they'll have some spare hands available to ship out as a replacement?

Is the box really that big? What are the dimensions?

It is a HUGE box...very similiar to the size of the Hulk PF! :horror

Thanks Ant, its getting there and i prefer it so much better already :hi5:

Yep, was on facebook last night and heard that 2 other collectors have recieved broken claws on the right hand :slap i thought that the piece was actually packaged really well :dunno Anyway, Sideshow have told them that they will get back to them in a few days so we'll see what they offer. I'm sure that they'll have some spare hands available to ship out as a replacement?

It is a HUGE box...very similiar to the size of the Hulk PF! :horror

Replacements are a uphill battle these days. Do anyone know who or how to speak with the person in charge or a manager who deals with customer service? I've email them and it seems like they are not responding back to my emails? I just want to speak with someone in charge. :dunno

Replacements are a uphill battle these days. Do anyone know who or how to speak with the person in charge or a manager who deals with customer service? I've email them and it seems like they are not responding back to my emails? I just want to speak with someone in charge. :dunno

I have a few email addresses for SSC reps stored in my phone and always message 2 or 3 at a time when reporting any QC issues in the past. I often get a reply within the hour from at least one of them...they are usually very good in my past experiences...

Okay, here are some more updates regarding my customising of the shoulder guards. So the only downside I could see with this epic statue was the paint application on the shoulder guard, notably the battle damage application around the edging...

So I'm abt 80% complete but already you can see the difference and is starting to look much more realistic rather than just painting a pattern around the edge! WTF!!!

The top half shows the poor SSC paint app and the bottom is my custom repaint..

uda2e9ad.jpg

Still beyond me why SSC didn't stick to the proto paint app? Below is another split comparison with the proto on top and my custom repaint on the bottom. This is how it should have looked like from the beginning!

8y3aqume.jpg

Let me know what you think guys...

Back