Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, nice WIP shots.
I must say this statue is growing on me. But not nearly enough for me to jump in.

Was I to pick a LSF I'd go with Maul or IM. Still, this is a good job. I am glad that SS are working on these scales.

Lol it precedes this forum I believe but that's besides the point :D:D:D
Its a great forum if you wish to contact sculptors or see their work and their WIPS and etc. Martin and the Gore Gore group have their own subsection where they post their stuff there, as do other sculptors.

:1-1: It's a cool place, especially for anything I am after non SS, but I'm pretty much interested only in SS and it's just too painful reading the same stuff twice that people post on here and there.

:1-1: It's a cool place, especially for anything I am after non SS, but I'm pretty much interested only in SS and it's just too painful reading the same stuff twice that people post on here and there.

Yeh for Hot Toys stuff and Sideshow, I usually go on here for the majority of it. And to talk about movies and sports. But for other companies and comics, I go to Statueforum.

Sideshow, you guys should include the other switch out head, for the price it really would be a good idea for sales.

Martin Canale has just posted a 3rd head over at SF, a beautifully sculpted unmasked and snarling version.

I would like to know why SS decided to go with just the one head sculpt instead of switch out variants especially for the price they expect people to pay for one of these legendary scale Wolverines.

Seems like greed on Sideshows part, wanting the most amount of money from people for the least amount of features possible.

DSC_2384DesktopResolution.jpg

DSC_2310DesktopResolution.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! And they are not offering any of these other portraits for the $2000 they are asking for?

You would think that would be the least that they could do for something of this scale. No ES and one portrait...Milk'em for what it's worth SSC, Milk'em!

Even more of a reason to pass this piece o

if there were 3 heads, i would have considered getting this.

But 1 head for 2Gs, nah.

We should start an online petition to force Sideshow to offer the unmasked head as well, its the least they could do for the price they are asking for this.

That unmasked head is bad-ass !

if there were 3 heads, i would have considered getting this.

But 1 head for 2Gs, nah.

I think with 3 heads a lot of us would have re-evaluated our position on this piece. Still the no ES would have been a big hurdle for me, but definitely would have gave great consideration.

We should start an online petition to force Sideshow to offer the unmasked head as well, its the least they could do for the price they are asking for this.

That unmasked head is bad-ass !

Not that I could afford it, but sign me up! Holding out that unmasked head is just plain wrong.

I'm not liking the seams on the costume. Those headsculpts do look good. Still for 2k, its too much. Price should of been 1,200 to 1,500.

If you fall into the category of the non wealthy then It all comes down to what you want in your collection to best represent what you love so much about collecting superheros (or whatever).

Do you want 1 SS 1:2 piece at 2K or 9 HT 1:6 at 2K.

Of course some will see this piece not being worth 2K.

How bad do you want a 1:2 Wolverine in your collection?

If no new info comes out regarding another LSF for Marvel/DC before this one ships, I might just take the plunge.

Last edited:
Back