Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once the sculpt is done the artist has little say of what SSC decides to do with it from that point forward. Honestly, the artist has little do with anything, besides just the actual sculpting of the commission.

Just another sign of how greedy this company has become...:(

I wouldn't go as far as calling SS greedy but I'd say that SS has been out of touch with some of the stuff that has happened with the direction of the company as far as the quality of their products (at least with the Marvel license).

The $2000 price tag was very much speculated already right when the LSF line was revealed.

The 1st appearance portrait looks the best in my opinion. Really a shame if they sell it separately

I wouldn't go as far as calling SS greedy but I'd say that SS has been out of touch with some of the stuff that has happened with the direction of the company as far as the quality of their products (at least with the Marvel license).

The $2000 price tag was very much speculated already right when the LSF line was revealed.

Its very, very rare to see anything coming from this group not turn out nice! The fact that Martin and Gore Group did this makes me feel all comfy inside with my order and I think you should too!
For the amount of resin and workmanship this is right on the money. People sometimes forget that companies have to make a profit on this stuff or there will be no more made! I for one want more characters made :lecture

Its very, very rare to see anything coming from this group not turn out nice! The fact that Martin and Gore Group did this makes me feel all comfy inside with my order and I think you should too!
For the amount of resin and workmanship this is right on the money. People sometimes forget that companies have to make a profit on this stuff or there will be no more made! I for one want more characters made :lecture

With its release on 2013 & if I selected the 10 month flexpay which starts on April. I have alot of time to further think about it. :wink1:

Having the unmasked head would really make a difference, it might come close to being worth 2k, i did say close. The unmasked head looks abolutely awesome.

Not necessarily. Martin Canale himself seems to be puzzled as to why they're not offering them.

Is that a fact?

Well, "Seems to be" can never be considered a fact. But he does seem to be if you read his thread on SF.

Ridimous said:
Is that exclusive head? Nice!

That was the original Idea. [And he added a 'chin-scratching' emoticon]

azurepred said:
for the price, that head should of been included. Bad decision by SS.

Martin Canale said:
Well maybe they want to do something in future with it...

And finally...

Martin Canale said:
Also I really hope Sideshow use the extra heads I will keep my fingers crossed

I know I don't have a place to put him in my collection room.
I know I don't like open edition because I know someday I may want or need to sell it and I will lose a lot of money.
I know Wolverine is not my favorite character.

But I am so tempted to buy this, something about wolvie claws that make him looks attractive. Arghhh I wish I have a bigger room.

Are the claws made of metal, just like the PF? I think if we add a fake blood from red paint on his claws, it will make this piece even more attractive :)

I think if we add a fake blood from red paint on his claws, it will make this piece even more attractive :)

Why make it fake blood? Just invite your neighbor over and accidentally push him when you're showing him how real they are.

You're gonna need another neighbor for the other hand, mind you. Don't push it.

Why make it fake blood? Just invite your neighbor over and accidentally push him when you're showing him how real they are.

You're gonna need another neighbor for the other hand, mind you. Don't push it.

:rotfl:lol

Back