Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've had plenty of FlexPays that were far past releases. Hell my 89 Bats flex when I converted back in December isn't over until next month. Even if they offer 10 month Flexes and this thing were to come out in 7, they'd still honor the original unless you call and change it.

wouldn't it be awesome and funny if a year from now, SS offered a Brown costume variant to this with a low ES, then another with the X-force costume at a similiar ES? Seriously though, I need a bad ass Wolverine in his classic Brown costume.

what i just realized about this piece. a lot of mud and stains on the boot and some battle damage on the shoulders, but no where else.......

You deserve it!
LOL
:nana:

For what, stating the truth? lol

Me, you and a handful of others are the ones that can afford toys like this. They should be listening up if that's who their tailoring these pieces toward.

Especially when I can commission the same piece for less than half price, they have to provide some kind of incentive.

Chris

Me, you and a handful of others are the ones that can afford toys like this. They should be listening up if that's who their tailoring these pieces toward.

Especially when I can commission the same piece for less than half price, they have to provide some kind of incentive.

Chris

LOL

Chris, what those guys make is not half as nice.
My money will always go to SS, and they are making what I like.
ES no ES does it matter at the end when its sitting in my display room? :dunno

Chris

most of the customs I've seen come nowhere near sideshow's level

open ES is and will always be the biggest reason ppl don't order these LSF's, it's that simple. I think most ppl agree this is bad ass, but that's simply not enough. Even if SS over estimated a ES on these, ppl just want to see a number, some people don't get it, but that's the reality.

Well ok, I give you a number!
I will be the #1 guy to have one! :yess:
Last time I had my IM for two years before it started to sell. I still had my IM for two years and still enjoy him to this day. It will be one of the last status to sell in my collection.

I have purchased over 200 SS statues. The quality control sucks but I just return it for a mint one. It's annoying but they always been great with me on returns and fast shipment. I also have owned many commissions and that is when I noticed that SS quality is much better. I actually think they are doing better at least for me lol. But i needed a replacement on the cobra commander head recently which they shipped me a new one.

Im sorry but there is no doubting their customer service. Product quality will be good on this or like you said, they send me a new one. No problem.

Back