Wolverine Legendary scale figure??!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's in stock I'm just waiting to pay it off hopefully will be sooner. Yeah I think it accounts for the eBay fees it's the same price in his site

Cant wait for your pics mate :clap and to see the expression on your face when you have him set up! Although to see that you'll have to take a pic of your face while your unpacking him! :lol

Cant wait for your pics mate :clap and to see the expression on your face when you have him set up! Although to see that you'll have to take a pic of your face while your unpacking him! :lol

I'll take loads of pics when I get it
I think it will be similar to the video of the child getting a Nintendo 64 lol

Did the custom head project get trashed?

Nope, its still going ahead as far as i'm aware. Hopefully Averone will see this thread and update us with a progress report. I believe the headsculpt was completed abt a month ago and was waiting for the paint app, so watch this space I guess :dunno

Please post fotos of the sculpt head when it's done :). Is it just the unmasked version? Or also the angry face but w mask on?

Back