Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine (Brown Costume)

Brown Wolvie is the single remaining PF that I would have a hard time passing on. Hopefully it is released, and is awesome.

I've been pining for a Brown Wolvie for years. Not sure if I'm on board with it at this point. It's been so long. But hopefully it gets released.

I just noticed the painting in the background from Ghostbusters 2. I wonder if that means anything.

That looks quite good from a distance. I don't collect Xmen in 1/4. I had to remind myself lol

Looks awesome! Looks like a variant for sinestro over there too.

Looks fully sculpted too (at first blurry glance)

From SSAlex on the other thread about Fox vs Marvel and XMs X-Men and FF products being stopped:

SSAlex said:
I saw that announcement a few days ago and it made me quite sad for them. They were putting a lot of good work and effort into some upcoming pieces and it's unfortunate that all of that had to come to a standstill. Hopefully one day they can revisit those items again and can release them.

As for Sideshow and X-Men and Fantastic Four items...I haven't received word that we're to stop moving forward with anything that might be on the horizon from those properties but what remains the case right now could change tomorrow.

So to them, there hasn't been any word to stop. She already said last year there'd be no X-Men products this year but more than likely in 2016 there would be. And Igo just last year put up the Wolverine PF poll for ideas. I think we'll see this Brown Wolverine unless:
1. Marvel finally puts the stop on SS, which hasn't seemed to happen yet or
2. SS comes up with a different design, just like with Aquaman which they scrapped and redid to fit the rest of the JL tier scheme, hence the wait

I can't wait to see this with arms, and I think they need to redo the undies so that they're not on the upper thigh. But it does look fully sculpted from these pics. Blurry, soit's hard to tell.

I hope some other xmen get a chance to release. They need to take advantage while they can to make a Phoenix.

If Phoenix, Brown Wolverine, and Shadow Cat got announced, I'm all in!

Is that the base for Flash in front of Wolvie? Looks like someone running & wondering if that base is speed lines from the running?

I hope some other xmen get a chance to release. They need to take advantage while they can to make a Phoenix.

If Phoenix, Brown Wolverine, and Shadow Cat got announced, I'm all in!
Would love Phoenix, but would rather a Cockrum/Byrne-styled Cyclops and Nightcrawler first.

:rock:rock:rock

Would love Phoenix, but would rather a Cockrum/Byrne-styled Cyclops and Nightcrawler first.
I would too, for me though, the fact that the comi and pf exist; I'd rather they attempt a few missing from either line. But with multiple Emmas, cyclops and Nightcrawler would kick ass with new announcements.

Is that the base for Flash in front of Wolvie? Looks like someone running & wondering if that base is speed lines from the running?

No. It looks like the same wolverine statue. Unpainted, maybe making minor tweaks for a variant

Disney says no to X-Men, so guys be happy if this Brown version comes. Nothing more. :)

It all depends where SSC was when the stop order came down, and according to Alex they haven't been given that order yet. If they had the sculpts approved for a brown and a variant they easily could be going ahead. I hate to say this but they are a giant, and they do a lot of business with Disney/Marvel, they might be a special case for the next little while.

It all depends where SSC was when the stop order came down, and according to Alex they haven't been given that order yet. If they had the sculpts approved for a brown and a variant they easily could be going ahead. I hate to say this but they are a giant, and they do a lot of business with Disney/Marvel, they might be a special case for the next little while.

:exactly:

I'm betting that's exactly the case.

I do hope it isn't a variant. Looks entirely like a new piece.

Back