Wolf predator LSF How many were made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guilty Gear

Super Freak
Reaction score
Question:

How many Wolf are produced from Sideshow? some says 250, some says 500?

auz9k2.jpg

There's no ES so they can remake this in the future. Anything is possible for no ES statues. Maybe change the color or add a tiny knife like a lot of the recent ex.

Tell me where you can get something as good or better for less....

Considering the problems with the netting around the legS. the fragile nature of the whip.. the uneven base, it was barely worth the original Retail asking price... and Certainly not what they're going for now - 4 to 5 grand. "My over priced comment"

I guess these low editions made has taken over your sensibility.

You're forgiven.

They don't sell anywhere near that, plus those "problems" are pretty minor. Netting is not a big deal and I have not seen a broken whip. Not sure what you mean about uneven base, some had loose Aliens, but that is a simple fix. I ask again, where can I get something that comes close for around 3K?

What do you mean by "Comes close"? Comes close to all the fixes you'll have to do to it ? lol.. The Sculpt is pretty cool, but so are most of Narin's Predator pieces. I fail to see where your Question is leading.. Since there's nothing currently selling on that scale, You'll spend thousands of dollars on a piece that's not worth it? Was that it?

Sideshow Wolf Predator Bloodlust Alien Aliens Legendary Scale Figure Statue Bust | eBay

ttp://www.ebay.com/itm/SIDESHOW-LEGENDARY-SCALE-WOLF-PREDATOR-/271699988542?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4294d03e

Closer to 4 than 3. =P

There was a time that ppl bought for the love of Movies, or quality craftsmanship. I guess it's all about the low edition numbers to make you feel special. Well, spend thousands and feel special bud.

People can ask whatever they want, does not mean they sell for that. The 3500 one has BEST OFFER right on the listing, meaning even HE does not expect to get that much(plus you take away ~$500 in fees and he is lucky to get close to $3K in his hand even at that crazy high asking price)

Wolf is not perfect, but it is pretty damn close for a mass produced piece. Narin stuff is not this scale and not finished and usually not movie related. I still don't see you giving me a statue in the 2-3K range better than the Wolf to spend my money on(apart from the SS Maquette EX I don't know anything close, the new $1200 P2 is a joke compared to this guy).

And where do you get this idea we like it because it has a low edition number IT IS AN OPEN ES PIECE!!! Stop trolling guy.

Narin stuff is not this scale and not finished and usually not movie related.

It will be bigger soon when he releases his 1/3 P2. I like the Wolf LSF though, it's an Awesome piece, probably shouldn't have been legendary scale if anything as it is pretty much a 1/4 maquette with a cool base, the LSF term probably causes a lot of the criticisms from some.

They probably had to stick the LSF tag on it to even consider asking 2K for it. It really should be legendary scale diorama, not figure as he is nowhere near 1/2. If this was 1/2 it would have been $3-4K easy(retail) and who knows how much after.

People can ask whatever they want, does not mean they sell for that. The 3500 one has BEST OFFER right on the listing, meaning even HE does not expect to get that much(plus you take away ~$500 in fees and he is lucky to get close to $3K in his hand even at that crazy high asking price)

Wolf is not perfect, but it is pretty damn close for a mass produced piece. Narin stuff is not this scale and not finished and usually not movie related. I still don't see you giving me a statue in the 2-3K range better than the Wolf to spend my money on(apart from the SS Maquette EX I don't know anything close, the new $1200 P2 is a joke compared to this guy).

And where do you get this idea we like it because it has a low edition number IT IS AN OPEN ES PIECE!!! Stop trolling guy.

where do you see $500 in fees? It tops out at $200.

It will be bigger soon when he releases his 1/3 P2. I like the Wolf LSF though, it's an Awesome piece, probably shouldn't have been legendary scale if anything as it is pretty much a 1/4 maquette with a cool base, the LSF term probably causes a lot of the criticisms from some.

pfftt....that 1/3 P2 that hasn't seen an update in like 3 years? I wouldn't hold my breath. Narin doesn't do too much anymore it seems.

seriously? Yea, **** ebay, they just keep raising their fees. Is it still 10%? Even if I list a $2-3k item on there, I always push the buyer to do the deal outside of ebay :monkey3

I gave you two examples to support my 4 to 5 price point... All I'm reading from you now is evasion.

I don't know your collection - What you have and don't, What scales you're into... to give suggestions.

Trolling ? You commented on me first, and now ? All defensive... Was simply saying that ppl only showed interest in this piece after production stopped and very few were made. And, to be quite honest with you? You seem like one of them. Why else would you Justify paying thousands of dollars over retail for a noted flawed piece, if it's not for the rarity.

What I see right now is Wolf is the best dynamic-posed predator statue out there. Nothing even come close even with those minor problems.
I used to own many genuine Narin pieces, ended up selling them and kept only one, The Encounter. Still nothing come close to this Wolf as he's permanently displayed proudly along with my home theater system in my living room. Such a sight to behold.
Worth 3.5K? Probably not. New batch will be re-release in near future? Maybe but let's face it. QC from SS nowadays which tend to be disappointing, and don't forget about currencies. Wolf 2.0 will be the first 1/3.5 statue from SS which broke 2K price point for sure.
Just my two cents.

Back