Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody seen anything of it from new York comic con, seems strange about to ship and no bust on show

They tend to show newly revealed stuff, not things due to ship, and it would only be the proto shown at CC.
Actual production piece is what needs to be shown.

Won't match the proto but hope it's close enough for you guys.

I just got word my card will be charged on Monday, so the 9th ship date is real. That means they likely have them in-hand. I'm very surprised one didn't make the trip the CC.

I just got word my card will be charged on Monday, so the 9th ship date is real. That means they likely have them in-hand. I'm very surprised one didn't make the trip the CC.

We'll probably find out it's missing a mandible, or an eye, or maybe both . . . :horror

. . . oh - hang on a sec . . . :wink1:

I guess it will be up to us next week to post some in-hand pics so people who are on the fence can see what they would be getting.

kinda peeved that my last flex pay has been changed to 25th considering seems most people getting theres 9th and I ordered within minutes of it going on pre order, guess i'm just impatient :impatient:

kinda peeved that my last flex pay has been changed to 25th considering seems most people getting theres 9th and I ordered within minutes of it going on pre order, guess i'm just impatient :impatient:

Totally understand the "peeve" - have you contacted them to ask what's up with that?

You can change your payment plan to a one-time payment plan on their site. I usually do it when my last flex pay gets moved because then they put me in with the full pay shipping schedule (which is usually earlier than the flex pay date) and I only have to pay my last payment plus shipping.

Back