Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who knows....I got notice of shipping and my card charged for the Three Zero Myers 2 weeks ago and it STILL has not shipped. So I have little faith of them shipping this on the 9th of Oct.

Who knows....I got notice of shipping and my card charged for the Three Zero Myers 2 weeks ago and it STILL has not shipped. So I have little faith of them shipping this on the 9th of Oct.

Interesting - thanks for the info
thumb2.gif

I'm currently swapping emails with them about stuff related to this piece, the next reply I get, I'll ask them about estimated shipping date.

Interesting - thanks for the info
thumb2.gif

I'm currently swapping emails with them about stuff related to this piece, the next reply I get, I'll ask them about estimated shipping date.

Got my shipping notice and card charge oct 9th, strange. I wonder when others are getting theirs!

must be as seen a few people on facebook pages quoting different dates from 9th up until mine on 25th, god knows what the shipping going to be to UK if it's $80 to Canada

This still isn't out yet? Perhaps SS just need more time to provide the best quality for this piece I think. With such price tag, they don't want to let their customer disappointed!

I hope for the best for you guys. I myself decided not to get this one since I already got 1/1, and simply critically out of display space. :thud:

Cheers!

I didn't order and I'm anxious waiting to see the production pics, I hope they knock this out of the park for you all.

Has anybody in the UK had a shipping quote on this yet? I'm not sure what's keeping them if the USA and Australia etc have been given there's. Hope they aren't still adding up the total...

So in-hand pics should begin around 2nd week of Oct.
Theoretically - but I'll let you know once I hear back from Sideshow regarding actual shipping dates.

Confirmed with Sideshow - I will be invoiced Mon 9th Oct (1 week from now), will ship out to me within 24hrs of the invoice, should arrive here 2 days after shipping (so Wed 11th Oct - Fri 13th Oct).

At that point - there will be a reasonable amount of panic over condition (and customs charges!), and some very dodgy "in-hand" pics from me :)

I said my final decision was that I wasn't getting this due to the price, but if it comes out amazing...

Confirmed with Sideshow - I will be invoiced Mon 9th Oct (1 week from now), will ship out to me within 24hrs of the invoice, should arrive here 2 days after shipping (so Wed 11th Oct - Fri 13th Oct).

At that point - there will be a reasonable amount of panic over condition (and customs charges!), and some very dodgy "in-hand" pics from me :)

wonder why my last flex is 25th then most I have seen are 9th ordered day it went on order, any news of uk postage by any chance why you were on to sideshow

wonder why my last flex is 25th then most I have seen are 9th ordered day it went on order, any news of uk postage by any chance why you were on to sideshow

Didn't ask them about UK shipping costs - sorry mate.

I'd have thought they should be contacting UK folks soon though - perhaps they are waiting until they have all the UK orders together to ship?

Didn't ask them about UK shipping costs - sorry mate.

I'd have thought they should be contacting UK folks soon though - perhaps they are waiting until they have all the UK orders together to ship?

Mine is shipping to the UK on the 10th. Still no news of a shipping price however..

Back