Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrifty - dude !!!!!!!!!!
S'bin a while . . . . .​
escapefromnewyork1.jpg

I see everyone is still having the same conversations .....

how've you been bro?

Got into rc buggies last year so that took my attention for awhile... and sideshow hasn't released anything I'm really wanting... wolf lsb is all I have on preorder cause I'm a completist whore with that line...

you want to buy some LOTR statues?.... :monkey3

Got into rc buggies last year so that took my attention for awhile... and sideshow hasn't released anything I'm really wanting...
wolf lsb is all I have on preorder cause I'm a completist whore with that line...

you want to buy some LOTR statues?.... :monkey3

LOL :lol

1:1 Balrog ? :wink1:

Anybody know if this was at comic con this year? I couldn't find any pics or anything about it, please share if anybody has pics/video/ or info of this from this years sdcc.

I don't believe it was, Sideshow had zero Predator items as far as I'm aware. Not long until it starts shipping now if it stays on track. I think I have one payment left after Wednesday.

Anybody know if this was at comic con this year? I couldn't find any pics or anything about it, please share if anybody has pics/video/ or info of this from this years sdcc.

It wasn't. There weren't any Predator pieces at the Sideshow booth except for the 1/6 Wolf figure.

We may see a production sample blog for it soon. I hope we do anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic and waiting to see how these turn out.

We may see a production sample blog for it soon. I hope we do anyway, I'm cautiously optimistic and waiting to see how these turn out.

I know you KNOW "production sample" shots are not reliable - but I agree - at least they will give us an indication on finals colours etc.

The in-hand pics are the ones I'm waiting for - especially if the first ones out are poor quality photos that allow the idiots to go nuts saying "oh no - it's awful!" :lol

Things are going to get complicated if mine turns up in an unacceptable condition due to QC or damage issues.

I have a mixture of reward points, refunds, compensation and the actual payment that will need to be untangled :lol

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you bud. That sounds like an absolute mess! :lol

Hope this don't get delayed as I needed this yesterday!!!

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

Back