Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm...I have about $160 in rewards points that would help drop it down. It's still hard to justify the price, but it looks soooo good. Plus, maybe in 5-10 years it might be worth more? If I bought it, I'd be hoping that it at least maintains its market value.

Somebody was struggling to sell an EX P1 LSB on here for pennies recently. Investment items these certainly are not, and this one is twice the price to begin with... Buy it because it looks awesome though by all means.

Somebody was struggling to sell an EX P1 LSB on here for pennies recently.
Investment items these certainly are not, and this one is twice the price to begin with...
Buy it because it looks awesome though by all means.

Agree 100% - anyone buying as an investment may be disappointed, although I would have thought it would at least hold its value.

THIS BIT is what's important :)

Various%20LSB%20costs%20etc%20v2_zpsw2n0fdbc.jpg

Yeah, buying to flip this one is a gamble.
As mentioned, it already has a relatively high retail price.
The ES is pretty good at 750, but the fact that this STILL has not sold out on preorders tells you where the market is at right now.

I'm not looking to flip it. But I do like knowing I didn't just lose money on a brand new piece. I like the idea of my collection maintaining it's value.

I was really close to pulling the trigger but the reality of this not being worth the price scared me out of it.
There is just no way in my mind that this will ever even resale for $650.

I'm not looking to flip it. But I do like knowing I didn't just lose money on a brand new piece. I like the idea of my collection maintaining it's value.

Honestly I don't see this ever bringing retail in the secondary market. If they come out proto quality maybe, but I just don't see that happening.

Looking forward to see this too. At least paint apps should be like Alien King or else...

Back