Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Youtube has some real poor compression effects, but here's a few pictures from tonight's live show...

Em0idtF.png

j2lHyss.png

xXiabax.png

ON3XKlA.png

They'll likely pushing it so much because they know once it's released and it looks like crap compared to the proto they'll never shift them lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They'll likely pushing it so much because they know once it's released and it looks like crap compared to the proto they'll never shift them lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

as bad as the finish was on the masked LSB, that's defn a key factor for me not ordering this yet. If they can't pull off proto like finishes, SS simply won't be able to compete with Prime, not that they care much of course since they are distributing for Prime.

So this one's size is equal to woman's (or small man's) head. I may get this once my local store has it in-hand. The only thing held me from PO this bust, is the thought about Coolprops announcing life-size one in near future. I got most of Wolf's stuffs but couldn't find 1/1 head, like EVER around where I live (in fact, saw one when I visited HK, when the head was just released but didn't bought it since I'm not into props yet...), so this is the last piece of a jigsaw for me... ?

Besides, Alien King looks OK (even not $1000 OK). Let's hope it's not upside-down for LSB Wolf.

Cancelled the Masked Hunter Bust and regretted it, not any more.
Doubt I'd feel good about missing out on this... BUT that price tag!!!

I'd get one if it looks that good inhand but doubt I'll have that luxury. £650?!

You know what JUST occurred to me :slap

I'm guessing that some of those outer dreds are going to be shipped unattached due to risk of breakage (per the P1 LSB) . . . THAT means MAGNETS to connect them . . . (yeah - you know where I'm going with this . . . . ) SIDESHOW magnets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

afraid-social-media.jpg

But they're designed to only barely hold parts in place to prevent damage.
(What someone was told by sideshow regarding the unbelievably weak magnets used to hold a huge axe hand onto Red Sonja?!)

Yeah - I remember reading that -typical "cut & paste" Sideshow Customer disservice.

I ALSO know first hand just how weak their magnets can be courtesy of the Predator 2 1:4 maquette and the loose dreds on the masked Predator 1:2 LSB.

I'm obviously hoping that Sideshow have learned by now - but past history of factory QC would suggest it's done by a car full of clowns.

Sigh . . . . . SIX months to go . . .

Because%20Sideshow%2004%20meme_zpstf6u9wmc.jpg

Lol! I hadn't heard of that response by Sideshow to the RS magnets! I just opened my Red Sonja PF and got to experience the crappy magnets for myself. The dreads on my masked hunter bust also had super crappy magnets that were basically falling off.

i want this piece BAD but i aint touching that price, *** it they can keep it. not that i can't afford it, i just don't like to overpay(what i deem overpaying)

Lol! I hadn't heard of that response by Sideshow to the RS magnets! I just opened my Red Sonja PF and got to experience the crappy magnets for myself. The dreads on my masked hunter bust also had super crappy magnets that were basically falling off.

My Ledger Joker PF had magnets that were so weak in the hands, that I actually couldn't get them to stay on. One of them literally fell off as soon as I attached it, hit the base and the gun broke. They sent me another one which also has a weak magnet but it still holds at least.

Funny thing is, I recently purchased the Alien Warrior Maquette. Despite its age, not only is the paint job leaps and bounds better than what we get today but the magnets on it ate super strong.

It's no secret SS cuts corners where they can. The magnet issues have been going on for a couple years at least.

Oh magnets... my P2 maquettes spear barely held, I had to wedge it in. My P1 mask didn't even attach to its stand, only two pieces and they wouldn't connect. Fortunately, the Dreads on my masked P1 LSB are okay, so hopefully these will be also.

my sons dr doom legendary scale bust mask is same, just wont stay on, can barely feel any pull

Back